给绿草和大家 :关于眼妆和假睫毛

来源: 2014-04-20 11:46:15 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

给绿草:关于眼妆和假睫毛 

I have not tried  fake eyelash yet , may be I will never use it.  I use lancome's definiation ( the  lightest one), it works for my eyes.  lancome  in my opinion has the best Mascara.  Channel has the best liquid eyeliners. 

My daughter danced ballet for 6 years, she  was required to wear fake eyelashes in performance .  fake eyelash is the best way  to open up the eyes and define the 轮廓of the eyes.  this is the theory!

This is the trick to wear fake eyelashs:

1.  find the fake eyelashs 最不夸张的,find the good glue. ( just use lancome's definiation  as a reference.) 

the lighter , shorter in 长度,宽度 will fit Asian 's eye better, and you can wear it longer time( for example for your working day)/

2. you have to trim the fake eyelashes for fit your eyes and maybe just using the middle part, you can 补妆  use liquid eyeliner add the 后眼 线,前眼线。

my finial words: 
why we can not wear the dramatic eyelashes in  real life?:    the facial structure of Asian women is different from western women:  their eyes you can seen  almost  half of the eye on side view, Asian eyes you can just see a corner or less, the too thick  too long eyelashes will  make Asian eyes side view look funny, and front view looks massy and very fake.  

my last word: 
 eyes( big or small) is not  the element to determine the beautiful face , the proportion is.  too big or too small eyes all can destroy the proportion of the face.  脸的面积不大,比例可精确到less than 5mm.v

再解释:

western face is very three 3D. 眼窝well set in . 

on side view (正侧, not 2of third side view) ,  you can see almost half the eye( outer part) , it means that their eyes(outer part)从视觉 上are extend from the front view to side view . their eyelash is very long  if you see from the side view ,   it is because what you see is their eyelash length 正面加侧面, 有一 个弧度。 ( 视觉result ,not all the truth ,just like you look at the mirror).

but as for  our Asian face we can use  化妆 achieve the 视觉效果。

我女儿的困或:
she is a beautiful girl , both  western people and Asian people think so. but , you know she is teen , at her age 90% American girl regardless of race have some doubt about their look.  she complained to me quite a few times , the white boys eyelashes are longer than hers , she has a good friend is mixed girl , she also complains the same things: the white boys eyelashes is longer than hers.  I do not know why they are obsessed about the white boys eyelashes, but the problem is here , I have to explain  to them and find a solution .  见上 段。 that  is what I explain to her.

this is my solution :   I can not bear to see that she doubt her beauty, solution is here, you have to work a little bit to achieve the result.
under my encouraging and instruction :   she uses my  high definition lancome  mascura  bring  her eyelash upword  and open up her eye. and add the  eyeliner 眼中部到眼 尾 。  first I did for her,  now she fully doing it by herself.  I never hear she complains her eyelash any more.  the good thing is I never hear she complains her looks any more. 

if in the future, she bring up new question,  I am sure that I  will explain to her and find a  new solution.