Awesome idea: how to organize your make-up

来源: 袖底香 2012-01-06 21:41:16 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (15448 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 袖底香 ] 在 2012-01-07 06:11:05 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

I came across a blog and found a post which has an awesome idea that making a Magnet Board to organized your make-ups. Tutorial: here

Make-up Magnet Board Round-up

Beautylish shares a really pretty tutorial, I like the subtle fabric choice.

Alexa Gianna made hers a strip of fabric covered metal instead of a large frame.  Would work well for a specific space and not too much make up.

Janessa shared her cute board on her blog.  I like how she hung it with ribbon and the thick wood is really cute too.

The Momnivore added cute labels to each section, love it.

Mandy from Sugar Bee Crafts simplified the process by using a metal bulletin board she found at Ikea.  I don't know why I haven't thought of adding my bobby pins to the board, I can't ever keep track of those things.
Feisonista added little personalized words of inspiration, just what you need first thing in the morning.

Bipolar Spirit also used a magnet board, I like the shelf underneath, would be very handy.

I love Ginger Goddess's.  The paper she used is just gorgeous and she found a really interesting frame, I think hers really pops.

Audra at the Kurtz Corner embellished her cup.

Liz Marie had enough make up to require two boards side by side, and check out how she stores her brushes.

AnJayla got creative and used an old cookie sheet.  She was also really clever, all of her make-up is the same brand and they all have black lids so she put the magnets on the lid instead so she could see the colour on the bottom.

I love Jami's fabric choice and the distressing on her frame is the perfect compliment.

And lastly is Priscilla, who rather than hang it on the wall uses an easel to display her board. 

所有跟帖: 

这个IDEA很有创造性,俺喜欢:)尤其喜欢那些印花的背景。 -bambooseven- 给 bambooseven 发送悄悄话 bambooseven 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/07/2012 postreply 09:57:59

很好,學習了。一舉兩得,既美化了牆壁,又oragnized. -womaninhome- 给 womaninhome 发送悄悄话 womaninhome 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/07/2012 postreply 13:08:52

这个一定要珍藏,太有用了 -帅帅娘- 给 帅帅娘 发送悄悄话 帅帅娘 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/07/2012 postreply 13:25:47

love it -绿阳- 给 绿阳 发送悄悄话 绿阳 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/17/2012 postreply 10:13:10

加跟帖:

当前帖子已经过期归档,不能加跟帖!