Trade Rumors

来源: 农业户 2015-01-24 08:00:10 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2937 bytes)

Los Angeles Lakers fans, who were swept away by the basketball sensation that struck the world or so-called Linsanity, were treated to seeing their idol, Jeremy Lin, back on court during the start of the year in this NBA Season 2014-15. The 26-year old had proven yet again that he still has the capability to perform and prowess, despite critics calling him out on the lack of action the past few months.

It's clear to see what the Lakers found in him from the beginning, an efficient point guard. He hits close to 50% of the shots he take, 47% of which come from behind the three-point arc this season. Not to mention that he leads the team with the number of assists per game.

We know he's got potential when push comes to shove, but there's just one problem - the Lakers isn't giving him enough playing time.

Among the most minutes on the Lakers, Lin places the ninth, even below 31-year old veteran, Ronnie Price. On his personal Twitter account, Robert Sha (@Gadgetomi) pointed this out. "Only Kelly, Black, Clarkson and Sacre have averaged less minutes than Jeremy Lin. Lin is the 3rd leading scorer in the 9th most minutes."

He further added, "In 2015, in 8 [gms], Jeremy Lin is shooting 49.3% from two and 47.4% from three. He's been rewarded by [avg] the 9th most minutes on the team."

Considering the 16-time NBA champions is desperately in need of more points to get them out of the Bottom 3 of the Western Conference, why are they not investing more time on Lin?

Well, some believe the answer is pretty simple - the Lakers are planning to put Lin on the front of the trade block as they pursue rebuilding their roster post-Kobe Bryant.

Rumors have been swirling unabated since the beginning of the NBA Season 2014-15 that the Los Angeles Lakers are looking to trade Lin before it ends, but these decisions will still rely on whether or not they opt to shut down their superstar, Bryant at some point this season.  

As we previously reported here in Crossmap, Coach Scott might bench the 36-year old guard in order to preserve him for the next season when the management hopes the team would play better than they did today.

Bryant expressed his agreement on the idea, although he did sound a little hesitant. "I will do what they ask of me, but it's very, very hard for me to miss one game." He said. "I'm not going to be here much longer, so the games that I play, I want to make sure that I'm playing and enjoying it and appreciating it."

Whatever the Lakers decide to do with Bryant will definitely affect the future of Lin. According to The Inquisitr, Lin came into the team in hopes of replacing Bryant or snatching a bigger role when he retires, but now, it's not even certain whether he'll see the end of the NBA Season 2014-15 still with the Lakers.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”