司令请进- about connecting iPad to TV

来源: 雪花无声 2014-08-28 20:45:19 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1222 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 雪花无声 ] 在 2014-08-28 20:47:24 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
I tried to QQH you since people were watching tennis, but the QQH seemed to have disappeared after I hit send.  It didn't appear in my sent folder.
I received the adaptor and HDMI cable. However, after I opened the package, I realized that I had bought the wrong kind.  This is called Digital AV adaptor, it is for ipad 2 and 3.  Anyway, I tried it with a iPad 2 and it worked well.  If you put the iPad horizontally, the screen is just a little bit narrower, but not bad.  The one I bought was made by VicTsing, on Amazon, it costs $15.99 and a HDMI cable included, free shipping eligible.  There are other cheaper versions, I picked this one because it has better customer rating.  Some has very bad comments like not connecting steadily &etc.
I was pretty dumb, I bought the exact same kind as that kid named on Youtube, not realizing that he had iPad 2.  Anyway, I Googled again - For iPad 4, I need Lightening Digital AV Adaptor.  On Amazon, I only found Apple made, which costs $43.37 free shipping.  If anyone know a cheaper version, please let me know.  It shouldn't be that hard to make, right?

所有跟帖: 

非常感谢雪花,我会仔细研究一下你的帖子。我收到加入事儿贴的网站的通知 -万绿丛中- 给 万绿丛中 发送悄悄话 万绿丛中 的博客首页 (93 bytes) () 08/28/2014 postreply 22:08:46

请问司令是怎么收到通知的?有人邀请吗?还是自己上网站注册? -hopeca- 给 hopeca 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/29/2014 postreply 06:30:36

自己申请后等网站通知and permission to register -万绿丛中- 给 万绿丛中 发送悄悄话 万绿丛中 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/29/2014 postreply 10:15:54

谢谢!我今天也去申请一下。 -hopeca- 给 hopeca 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/29/2014 postreply 10:31:08

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”