顶!为马政委高兴祝福。看看队友如何为他庆祝生日 (GIF)

来源: 大戈壁 2014-03-13 23:57:43 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (18657 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 大戈壁 ] 在 2014-03-14 08:50:09 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 坚韧的马政委助北京男篮艰难获胜闽江涛涛2014-03-13 22:45:14

Dan Devine 
By February 21, 2014 12:25 PMBall Don't Lie
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Stephon Marbury celebrated his 37th birthday on Thursday. Happy birthday, Steph! I was going to get you a birthday present, but I see that your teammates on the Beijing Ducks of the Chinese Basketball Association already got you what I was going to:
View photo
Seems like a fun party.
Really, it's my fault for not sending it ahead. Got caught up with the All-Star Game and trade deadline. Next time, I'll know to ship my cake-to-throw-in-your-face-while-several-people-hold-you-down a week earlier.
You know what will probably make this seem less odd? Looking at a collage of still photographs from the filming of the former two-time NBA All-Star's celebratory cakening.

Whoops! I was wrong. It seems more crazy and scary this way. Sorry about that, everyone!
"They got me good for my birthday," Marbury wrote on his Weibo page. "Held me down and made me take that cake!" Sure sounds like a fun way to bond with the bros.
Maybe this was Steph's teammates' way of policing the Beijing locker room after his recent ejection/kind-of-in-arena-imprisonment during a Ducks game, or maybe it was just an extreme bit of team-building that helped bring the Ducks together en route to evening up their CBA playoff matchup with the Zhejiang Golden Bulls. Whatever the case may be, we can only hope that the next Starbury statue erected in China doesn't immortalize this moment. The pictures and GIF are enough, thanks.
- - - - - - -
Dan Devine is an editor for Ball Don't Lie on Yahoo Sports. Have a tip? Email him atdevine@yahoo-inc.com or follow him on Twitter!

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”