揭穿你的画皮,原文在此!

来源: GSmember 2014-02-04 10:46:50 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (22234 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ GSmember ] 在 2014-02-06 10:49:57 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
There are three days ! Sochi Winter Olympics opening Friday ! Kobayashi did not take advantage of this two-day competition , risking a bold change the subject

The first concern is the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan that term . Know that the United States out of a Michelle Kwan , China out of a Chen Lu .

Next is the 2002 Salt Lake City.

At that time people have been in Canada. Michelle Kwan witnessed the fall lost gold and silver . Thus lucky gold that American girl, found also very inspirational experience : single-parent families grew up , the mother suffering from breast cancer. After she retired on Yale. At the closing ceremony to commemorate the 911 as a New York girl and made ​​a show impressive . And that some wonderful performances in tears before the Gala Michelle Kwan made ​​more people to experience what is called to love the sport , not for the gold medal and live. Tearjerker . Compared to Michelle Kwan 's impressive , that was the silver medal in the Russian girl on pitiful . Her performance in the final without any mistakes, perfect. Did not get the gold medal is purely bad luck. Even more uneven is on such a simple girl, became a Russian delegation bureaucrats a pawn. Because in the previous Mixed Double slide show, a French referee manipulated by the Russian mafia , and give it to the Russian players played high points thus defeated as the favorite to win that Canadian players. After the incident was brought to light , the IOC awarded the decisive complement that of Canada's gold medal, but that does not deprive the gold medal of the Russian players , so they tied for the gold medal. I clearly remember the award ceremony was held later re : re- raising of the flag for the national anthem . I think this is a very thoughtful and did not allow any measure one suffering . But the Russian delegation is very unhappy, there has been trouble . Straight referred to the end of the ladies singles final, also called New York to let the little girl with the little girl tied with gold . Like coed pas de deux that deal . People sigh. I live in Canada , natural feel for the maintenance of all the Canadian media that their players have expressed a common hatred for . Later, the Canadian players were married. In fact, from the outside, it is more seductive for Russian players : men more mighty bold, woman is more in line with the aesthetic standards that we Asians : big eyes. And the media 's Chemical They also commented that the best of all the contestants . They married did not know ? Men and women of the world figure skating pairs partner final proportion is very high. What China 's Shen Xue then what was it for , and later said to have married. This is something .

There are memorable , is the men's 1500m short track speed skating in the Korea-US dispute. South Korea's Kim Dong San crossed the line first . As he waved flags circling celebrate when the referee announced that he crosscutting foul disqualified. Angry he put the flag fell to the ground on the spot . Ohno medals were taken away American players . At that time the U.S. media repeatedly broadcast a Jindong St. ruthless throw the flag of the screen, the taste and feel of schadenfreude .

The finale was undoubtedly the most popular hockey finals . Canadian women 's ice hockey team no doubt easily beat their American opponents to get the most important component of the two medals. When the bell sounded the whistle , Canada nationwide boiling , fireworks exploding firecrackers sky , though it is ice and snow , the streets are still packed , People Mountain People See ah ! I experienced the weight of ice hockey in Canada as a national sport , let me first in the sparsely populated Canada enjoy only in China only get to enjoy the excitement of that bell . It is said that all of Team Canada 's players are playing in the NHL United States . No Canadian players , NHL simply could not handle . People ask: who is awake whom do it? Haha .

Then , in 2006 in Turin, Italy .

That I do not have too much attention. Because the family is just experiencing a major turn of events : his family moved back to the United States. Entire life, career are turned upside down . Just remember two things are all about women 's figure skating :

---- Michelle Kwan pulled out before the announcement , since no longer appear in the skating arena . Ice generation superstar , fading from . She altar dominate long ice time , few opponents, won numerous gold medals , could get were getting too, just not to get an Olympic gold medal. This period was planned , sad . As a Chinese , Americans liked her degree , only Jeremy can be compared . Chang can not match . I remember the last she lost the gold medal in Salt Lake City , United States a newspaper big blunder , impressively threw "American players beat the Chinese players won the gold medal ," such a headlines , drew the whole country while lambasting .

---- The last gold medal wins primary , Yale University in New York that inspirational girl , and that suffered the injustice of Russian girls , both fell in the final step of Michelle Kwan 's footsteps , so a Japanese veteran retiring play off , won the gold medal .

Still later, the East is the 2010 Vancouver Olympics .

That has not been the start of the winter Olympics , went out a lot of news , a Georgian luger killed during pre-competition training unfortunate . At that time, Russia's Vladimir Putin sent troops to Georgia lessons . This has become a sensitive events. Then at the opening ceremony , the Olympic flag bearer candidate has triggered debate guard . Common practice is to protect the country's previous standard-bearer of six Olympic gold medals won master served . I do not know is not so much because of Canada 's gold medal wins Lord? Or because someone else fame louder ? Or because the organizing committee made ​​muddy ? Six nursing standard-bearer in the Hollywood superstar actually arrange a Canadian of Donald Sutherland. I remember he starred in two films in China . One is the " Bethune " plays Bethune ( after shooting the eighties , it was not a shot sixties ) , another is the director Feng Xiaogang 's Surreal, "big names" , he Jiage gifted and starring Rosamund . He played a play dead in the name of the director . He served as the standard-bearer of the guard , while the U.S. media immediately drew cynicism . Listening to live on American television commentator ridicule , just one word : acid. . . . Is something else . When the torch , the device is actually out of order. Became lame torch. Immediately while the U.S. media has attracted booing . Alas , poor Canada. Unfortunately, people say that Taiwan is far from paradise , from the mainland too . I said Canada is far from the equator , from the United States too close.

Without further ado, we return to the stadium. This session is China faceless session . Many projects are beginning to take the card. But we are not interested in this one . Of course we care about is to attract the eye of gossip: South Korea short track speed skating quitting again , this time South Korea's Kim Dong San staged Count of Monte Cristo Revenge cleanly from the starting point of Ohno put the United States in the far left back, relaxed back four years ago, is likely to belong to his gold medal ( which I was not surprised the case from the year in Salt Lake City , the gold East St. indeed stronger than the strength of Ohno . just his bad luck , foul ) . This is what the U.S. media fryer . I remember a headline headline : "! Oh No" to ridicule the American player 's name : Apolo Anton Ohno. It turned out he was a US-Japan mulatto father is Japanese. Ohno translated into Chinese , called " Ono ." Who the mother is , he himself did not know. In an interview with reporters , he said, he could not find his mother. His father told him nothing .

Another suckers produced : the Dutch speed skaters , the favorite to win , the game has been far ahead . Surprisingly, he 's mentally retarded stupid bastard Naozijinshui X spanking coach , actually somehow beside the runway cited a densely written sign to let his disciples to see . As a result, the hapless one who distracted , step on the foul line , was disqualified. Can truly be said : There are bad players , never seen such a bad player ; has messed coach, never seen such a fucking coach !

The most eye-catching to say the most sensational accounts for by far the most TV screens accounted for most most newspapers , of course, to the case of skater Kim Yu-na of South Korea's children . Man I saw her recently at the World Championships with a short history of the project 's wind -breaking score , no doubt the removal of the single skating gold medal. The lady is characterized by: her arms long ! Maybe that made ​​her balance on the ice master , it is more blessed than others . What else . Her pretty face is myself . I can say I did not tempted whom urgent !

Well, let us look ahead at the last Olympics in Sochi this year after three days :

First foreshadowing what : we still remember the 1998 Nagano Winter Olympics that Chen Lu , right ? She won the women's single skating silver medal , this is the first ever on the East China Olympic medals on the grade Oh , though not gold. Later, she joined the professional performers in the U.S. team , and then later, she got into a team of Russian colleagues , and then later , as a perennial in a perennial in the West Bank , east coast of poly-less , the two broke up, and then later , the Russian cargo foolish thinking about her, does not fit , the two finally married , returnees , reportedly in Shenzhen opened a skating club. When both hu*****and and coach . Also gave birth to two baby . Later , the two work together to help Sochi won the right to host . Her hu*****and is said to Sochi people . Ha ha.

Without further ado, we get down to business : the Games , I most want to see are:

---- American Ohno is not will "Oh No!"? South Korea's Kim Dong- San is not also go into battle ? If yes, then the two of vendetta will continue to be staged . However, I just saw on TV Ohno guest reporter interviewed a U.S. delegation in history a black speed skater . This became the second surprise : the black players will not follow Obama to create another one with the history of American Negroes "first" ?

---- Dutch speed skating that hapless . I do not know if he was still in the hands of the knife coach ? Or he changed coach ? This term he should win the gold medal of the bar.

---- Kim Yeon children ! I vomit drop box ! Meng Zhong are edge ! I heard she does not make good reading for several years , and everywhere the game endorsements, ought also playing a considerable singers, college homework one another when the door . Chinese people are not helpless Korea University Untouchables , Deng Fu Mingxia not like to take care of his ilk as Tsinghua University , carrying a bunch of red still draped Dr. gowns. I heard her competition results over the years has been unsatisfactory , until recently, barely took a gold medal in the World Championship . Who let her Canadian coach fried squid ! ?

---- Finally , of course, hope that the Canadian Hockey pain flat U.S. team again won the championship ! Mom wants us to push on TT pushing their father , who 's holding a Canadian passport , carries Permanent Resident Card , and all hold together , Canada Come on!

Old ass you gave me to shut up.

所有跟帖: 

google translator? -msgttst- 给 msgttst 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/04/2014 postreply 10:48:05

回复:google translator? -GSmember- 给 GSmember 发送悄悄话 (8 bytes) () 02/04/2014 postreply 10:49:27

请注明出处。自己用股沟来调戏全体TT成员 -板凳球星- 给 板凳球星 发送悄悄话 (38 bytes) () 02/04/2014 postreply 10:49:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”