SI 的2013-14赛季预测:小林会是更好的球员

来源: 林FAN1 2013-10-28 14:54:11 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (11561 bytes)

1. Rockets point guard Jeremy Lin will look like a different — and better — player.
Not to oversimplify things (or undersell Lin’s offseason work), but playing with Dwight Howard tends to make a world of difference. With Howard as a pick-and-roll partner, the repercussions of Lin’s more problematic instincts should be mitigated. He won’t be bottled up as often after jumping into the air without immediate purpose and will often have relatively obvious passing and scoring angles as a result of Howard’s athleticism. Plus, his spot-up attempts from three-point range should be cleaner because working through the post will enable Houston to create good, balanced opportunities for Lin and his teammates.

The battle for the starting point guard spot continues as the Rockets approach opening night against Charlotte on Wednesday.

Patrick Beverley has started four preseason games, including the last two. Jeremy Lin said he is embracing his role off the bench. Kevin McHale said he doesn’t have to decide yet.

“Obviously, I would love to start,” Lin said. “I think every player would love to start but I think given our current situation, being able to being an offensive spark off the bench, being able to be a primary ball handler in that second group are big things too. Coach and I and Pat have all talked. At the end of the day, we are all trying to do whats right for the team. Egos aside, we are just trying to go out there and play. Who starts isn’t important.”

Beverley agrees. He said the Rockets are lucky to have so much depth at the position.

“I accept my role,” he said. “We have three proven starting point guards. All three have started here (Beverley, Lin and Aaron Brooks). Me and Jeremy know each other well. We play together well too. He is a phenomenal playmaker. I try to pick his brain as much as I can. He is one of my best friends. It makes our team that much better. It’s a great thing – it can go anyway. We are just teammates and we are playing well together.”

McHale said he isn’t sure who will start in the season opener and he won’t make the final decision until that day.

“I have to submit my starting lineup around 5:45 on Wednesday,” he said. “Things can always change.”

Who should start at point guard for Houston?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1826493-jeremy-lin-must-embrace-changing-role-with-the-rockets
  • Jeremy Lin

93.9%

• Patrick Beverley

6.1%

Total votes: 1,270

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标