季后赛是最好的速成班

来源: Warsteiner 2013-05-05 11:34:41 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2107 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Warsteiner ] 在 2013-05-05 12:53:23 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
季后赛不仅是荣誉,更重要的是每个队都被真正地challenge了,所以你必须拿出最好的一面,不但要稳定,还要提高。面对同一个队,两天一场至少四场连续,对方调整,你也要针对调整作出调整。斗智斗勇,一点松懈不得。这也是人们经常说季后赛是赛季的真正开始。

看着雷霆队从没有威少慢慢调整过来,还是蛮有意思的。杜少这场比赛在努力 involve his teammates early. 一把卡 was off, but Martin stepped up big time. I really liked how they posted Martin a few times, yes, the skinny Martin. You can't win in playoffs by jumpshots. Hopefully Martin won't disappear in the 4th quarter as he usually do. But if Durant can get his teammates share offense burden with him in 3 quarters and keep the Memphis in check, he will take over in the 4th. That's what super star should always do, coz when you get hot early, and everyone is cold, when you are cold, nobody can help. But if you get your teammates going, you have a much easier job.

Jackson really shows the world that he got potential. No, he's not at WB's level, but he's doing well. Fisher, as much as I hate his flopping act, he's a big X-factor for this young OKC team. Veteran leadership, knows what button to push at what time, when he's manning the point, he's not flashy at all. Pounding the ball and protecting (我一直不喜欢小林轻飘飘的拍球,use hard dribble, so you have better control and protection), passing to the post, and make himiself available at the primeter.

Ibaka is off, and Perkins is no offensive thread, but I still think Brooks should put his team to attack inside more. I know Gasol and ZBo are far superior interior offensive weapons, but how do you limit opponents' offensive focus? Make them play defense. Don't let them off the hook too easily.

That being said, I believe this series will be a Grizzlies win in 6, because their inside out game is more suited for playoffs, and Westbrook is not replaceable. But if, a big if, this series goes to 7 games, I think Durant will win it.

It's so much more fun to watch a game, when you don't care who's going to win:)

所有跟帖: 

顶战兄,确实是没了主队,看球轻松多了。 -白娘子- 给 白娘子 发送悄悄话 白娘子 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/05/2013 postreply 11:41:46

鼎,不过俺估计要打到7。 -LakersFan- 给 LakersFan 发送悄悄话 LakersFan 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/05/2013 postreply 11:45:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”