小关再创历史: Highlights of Zurich Round 2

来源: 大戈壁 2013-04-26 23:24:19 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6649 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 大戈壁 ] 在 2013-04-27 14:18:49 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Highlights and comments: http://www.golfchannel.com/media/golf-central-friday-feature-1/

小关highlights在开始处。 在15:55处:A short game "clinic" by Guan.

小关继续给我们惊喜。即便是老虎最火的那几年,俺也从来没有follow过任何golf比赛的前两轮。这个小朋友绝对是个real deal, 希望他周围的人能正确引导他,也希望他能在US Open选拔赛后回到教室。

下面这篇文章告诉我们职业golf球手/教练是如何评价小关的:

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/ryan-lavner/guan-continues-to-impress-and-amaze/

Some quotes of the article:

Said Justin Bolli, who was grouped with Guan for the first two rounds: “I mean, he just looked like one of us out there.”

At 14 years, 6 months and 1 day, Guan will become the youngest player to make the cut in a PGA Tour event, surpassing the previous modern-day record (Bob Panasik, 1957 Canadian Open) by more than a year. 

“It’s unreal. He just goes out there like it’s his 15th year (on Tour),” said Henrik Norlander, the third member in Guan’s group. “He doesn’t care. He hits his shots and doesn’t care about the surroundings. I wish I could be like him.”

Tweeted Paul Tesori, caddie for reigning U.S. Open champion Webb Simpson: “Are you kidding me with this 14yr old phenom Guan Tianlang? The course is wet and playing LONG! How is it possible? #hellofutureofgolf”

Wrote swing coach Butch Harmon (老虎最辉煌时的教练): “Can you believe 14 year old T. Guan has 69 today to make yet another cut at 141. This is truly an amazing thing. Congrats young man.”

Added Morgan Hoffmann, at 23 no elder statesman himself: “John Peterson and I were talking about it, and I said, ‘I hope (Guan) understands what he’s doing, because everybody out here is following him.’”

。。。Annika Sorenstam, who played the Colonial in 2003。。。 even one of the best women’s players of all time couldn’t play the weekend at a PGA Tour event. It’s no simple task.

“He just hits it so accurately,” Bolli said. “He hits 3-woods and 5-woods to 10 feet. If you can do that, you can play anywhere.”

Said Norlander, “He’s better off with hybrids and woods than 6-iron because he can hit it so high and they come in so soft. He has unbelievable face control. Nothing is off-line. He can work the ball, too.

“There are a lot of good kids, but the way he handles himself impressed me the most. He could have gone out and shot 80-80 and everyone would think it’s cool anyways. He has nothing to lose. He just goes out and plays his game.”

所有跟帖: 

Great video. Thanks very much. -gonowhere1- 给 gonowhere1 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2013 postreply 05:16:25

耶,1900年以来,Youngest,Making a Cut in a PGA Tour! Amazing! -MrOldBull- 给 MrOldBull 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2013 postreply 05:18:08

Thanks, Great video, love it!! -Fullest- 给 Fullest 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2013 postreply 08:23:54

Nice post! 希望他能有一个好的团队,好教练,引导他正确的成长。。。。so young!!!! -summer_time- 给 summer_time 发送悄悄话 summer_time 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2013 postreply 09:55:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”