推荐两篇关于小林的文章

来源: newrocket 2013-04-18 19:17:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6367 bytes)

Jeremy Lin Is Biggest Key to Houston Rockets' Playoff Success in 2013

f James Harden is the unquestioned leader of the Houston Rockets, backcourt-mate Jeremy Lin is the team's biggest key this postseason as the eighth-seeded Rockets get set to face off against the Goliath Oklahoma City Thunder in the first round this April.

While both Harden and Chandler Parsons are averaging more points per game than Lin this season, the third-year point guard carries a larger burden as one of the primary ball-handlers and decision-makers for Houston.

The Rockets' leading assist man, Lin is handing out six assists per night on average this season and attempting roughly 11 shots per game.

But he has played above average in three starts against the Thunder this season, averaging 7.3 assists per game and shooting an improved percentage from the floor.

If Harden is the superstar that must lead the way for Houston in this series, then Lin is the sidekick that he can't afford to be without. The Rockets can bank on Harden scoring over 25 points per game. Kevin McHale can't be so sure that Lin will even score double figures, however.

While the Rockets were the second-highest scoring team in the NBA this season, averaging roughly 106 points per game, the Thunder were right behind them, posting the same impressive numbers offensively in 2012-13.

Even worse, Oklahoma City averaged a ridiculous 121 points per game against Houston in three games during the regular season. That means that Lin's performance offensively, in addition to his effort on the defensive end against Russell Westbrook and the Thunder's perimeter players, will be the biggest key for the Rockets in this first-round series. 

Vote: How many games will Jeremy Lin and Houston win vs. Oklahoma City this postseason?

Houston doesn't stand a chance of taking four games from Oklahoma City this spring if Harden is forced to take over every game. It will take a team effort on the defensive end, but, more importantly, it will take an incredible individual effort from the Rockets' floor general in order to provide Houston with a dynamic duo capable of matching the Thunder's greatness on the offensive end. 

Even if McHale and the Rockets place added emphasis on the defensive end of the court, it's still unlikely that 106 points will be enough for Houston to win a single game in this series. 

The Rockets will need the April 2013 version of Jeremy Lin in this series if they are to pull off the upset. If Lin can average 17 or more points and seven or so assists per game on 36 percent (or better) shooting from beyond the arc against Oklahoma City, Houston will have a real shot at accomplishing the unthinkable and advancing to the next round.

Otherwise, the Rockets will be headed for an early offseason.

NBA News And Rumors: Jeremy Lin Ready To Experience The Playoffs, Grading His First Season With The Rockets (Video)

The NBA's youngest and least experienced team, the Houston Rockets, have grown and earned a position in the Western Conference playoffs and will take on the Oklahoma City Thunder in the first round.

Though as a team they've grown, point guard Jeremy Lin had most of the attention on him this season. After bursting onto the scene last season with the New York Knicks and bringing birth to the "Linsanity" craze, Lin has become one of the most popular names in basketball. It was a big surprise to many fans during the offseason to see him leave the Big Apple to sign a three-year, $25 million contract with the Rockets.

Now with a new team Lin says he's prepared to take on the challenge of the playoffs out west.

"Definitely, I want to experience it," Lin said. "Everyone wants to experience it. Who wouldn't want it? Definitely for me, it's something I'm looking forward to.

"It's one of those things I can't really prepare as well because I've never experience it. But for me, it's like every rookie. You go into your rookie season hoping to do really well, you don't know what to expect, but you're hoping for the best and you're working hard to give yourself the best opportunity. That's what I'm doing and we're doing as a team."

Lin has had a pretty solid first year with the Rockets, averaging 13.4 points, 6.0 assists and 3.0 rebounds per game, while staying healthy without missing a game.

His best game of the season came in a loss to the San Antonio Spurs, with teammate James Harden sidelined with injury. Lin led the Rockets with 38 points and seven assists, reminding spectators that "Linsanity" is still a threat.

As the season progressed, particularly in the month of April, Lin's production has improved averaging at least 18 points per game.

Season Grade: B-

Below are more of Lin's finest moments during the season:

所有跟帖: 

唉,看来火箭真的(有没有)亏待林了。 -张美灵- 给 张美灵 发送悄悄话 (62 bytes) () 04/18/2013 postreply 19:25:43

看来火箭应该板凳塔里板 :) -LakersFan- 给 LakersFan 发送悄悄话 LakersFan 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/18/2013 postreply 19:34:16

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”