Harden和小林星星相惜

来源: 林FAN1 2012-11-03 06:11:06 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4269 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 林FAN1 ] 在 2012-11-03 08:35:57 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

11/3/12:Jeremy Lin and James Harden are the NBA’s best backcourt. Do not argue

Granted, two games is not exactly a representative sample size. But in their first 96 minutes together, Harden and Lin have exceeded every expectation, forming a no-look, pick-and-rolling machine that's accounting for the overwhelming majority of Houston's points. They've got youth and an array of skills, facets that other top duos (Kobe/Nash in L.A., Manu/Parker in San Antonio, Deron/Joe Johnson in Brooklyn) just can't match.

"He does a great job of creating and making plays, both for me and for himself," Harden said of Lin. "He can get me the ball where I need it. That's what makes us so good together."

"I can't say enough about him," Lin said. "It's not just me (he helps). He frees everyone up." Lin paused and smiled a grateful smile. "We're just thankful he showed up."

Video: NBA 称赞Harden和小林组合

11/1/12:In Houston, Jeremy Lin and James Harden Plot Revenge on the NBA

The NBA's most fascinating backcourt is not in Miami, where Dwyane Wade is joined by pedestrian point guard Mario Chalmers. It's not in Brooklyn, despite the billboards throughout New York featuring Deron Williams and Joe Johnson. It's not even in Los Angeles, where Steve Nash and Kobe Bryant have five NBA titles and three MVPs between them (but have played a combined 2,315 games and more than 78,000 minutes).

No, the backcourt tandem to watch this year is in Houston, where Jeremy Lin and James Harden enter the season with a lot to prove. Those two kids, with a combined age of 47, are setting out to show their former teams and the rest of the league that they are worth every penny of their contracts and then some. And one of them just happens to be among the biggest breakout stars/cultural icons the NBA has ever seen.

11/3/12 火箭燒老鷹 哈登豪神猛灌搶66分  109比102擒鷹 火箭隊笑迎二連勝

哈林連線再度發威。NBA火箭隊客場出戰亞特蘭大老鷹隊,林書豪助攻頻頻,讓哈登內外兼施,拿下全場最高45分,個人也拿下21分,兩人聯手狂灌66分,不過全隊失誤過多,也差點讓火箭隊翻船,雖然最終火箭以109比102拿下二連勝,不過如何降低失誤,加強防守,是火箭隊的新課題。
靠著林書豪絕妙的一個地板傳球,讓隊友大鬍子,HARDEN狠狠灌進兩分。接著林書豪中距離急停跳投空心破網,兩分牢牢放進口袋。哈登、林書豪兩個人的哈林連線,還是令人印象深刻。哈登內線、外線,火力全開,拿下全場最高的45分,不過這樣的好表現,還是要謝謝林書豪貢獻的7次助攻,10個籃板。個人也拿下21分,拿下漂亮的double-double,數據已經有準大三元的好成績。林書豪稱讚鬍子哥Harden打法超級全方位,Harden也誇讚Jeremy Lin很會製造機會,幫他建功。
兩人將在攜手為火箭隊寫歷史。
不過全隊的兩次失誤讓一度落後16分的老鷹隊,在第四節超前火箭。雖然火箭最終還是以109比102,贏得勝利。
不過勝券在握的比賽還差點翻船,哈林連線如何降低失誤,擺脫「失誤連線」的稱號,恐怕也是HARDEN入主火箭之後,不能不去面對的問題。

所有跟帖: 

篮球是集体互动 -markmedown- 给 markmedown 发送悄悄话 (171 bytes) () 11/03/2012 postreply 10:38:45

Yup, they inflate each other's stats :-) -seanz8- 给 seanz8 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/03/2012 postreply 11:08:57

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”