Miami needs to fire the coach on the spot. Period!

来源: Warsteiner 2012-06-05 21:38:32 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3997 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Warsteiner ] 在 2012-06-05 21:43:15 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

That's the most sorry performance of a head coach in conference Finals I have seen. Miami coach didn't do a single thing to help this team to win this crucial game. Nothing. Zero. Nichts. Null. Zilich. Nada!

Bosh is back, great, he scored a few points to boost his confidence and get the crowd going. Let's just sit him on the end of the bench for the rest of the game. What? Is he hurt again?

How many times have Rondo lobbed to KG INSIDE of the paint for easy alley-hoop in the past 3 games? 8, 9? Let's continue to igore that. Let's not play Bosh. Let's not play Anthony. Let's not play Turiaf. Let's NOT play any big body, so that KG wouldn't get tired battling with anyone, and save energy to block shots and make jumpers. No, those big guys were not world-beaters. But you have to put a body in the paint.

Rondo is an excellent PG and great passer. How to limit his impact? Have you ever watched how other above-average coaches deal with Nash? Yes, make him a scorer, even he's shooting at 50%. But no, Rondo is not shooting well, so we just let him be the super passer. It's not going to be easy, but as a coach, you should at least make some plans.

Boston is an old team, how do you take advantage of that? Maybe, just maybe, you could run them more, especially Allen.

Boston is playing zone defense. OMG, what do I do? Just let Wade and James go 1 on 5? Jesus Christ! You accquired a bunch of so-called 3 pointer shooters. How about draw a few plays to have Wade and/or James drive and dish out for a three? Battier made a clutch 3 to get you ahead, how about get him another 3 point attempt in the next frigging 24 minutes? James Jones made 2 timely 3s, how about let him see the floor in the 4th quarter just for 2 or 3 possessions?

This Celtics team now is all Rondo, and he's their brain and soul. How about trap him or even double him early to make him give up the ball?

I even posted twice as a random poster. Heat has problem to close 3rd quarter, when coach S take Wade out. It's been a huge swing for the past 3 games in a row. Celtics just focused on LeBron to force others to beat them. How about putting Wade back for the last 2 minutes of the 3rd, instead of in the beginning of 4th? You have repeated the same pattern forever. If you mix it up a little bit, might surprise your opponent in a very important game. You can give him a breath in the 4th earlier than usual. 

What is Erik Spoelstra? Celtics employee? Child of Pat Riley's mistress? Miami Heat head coach?Yeah, thank for joke of the day.

Celtics played great today. From coach to stars, from old to young players, even bench-warmers, they were all on the same page - keep doing what's been working.

I've done with my rant on the coach, now let me start my complaint with Wade. Throughout the playoffs, I am not satisfied with Wade's performance. Yes, he were still flashy, and he shined in critical moments. But what bothers me is that he's been very irresponsible, and no longer a team player. He picked and chose his defense effort - going for spectacular blocks or steals. He gambled a whole lot more than he should have, while missing tons of man coverage and rotation. How many possessions were he on Rondo tonight? Maybe just 2 in the 4th quarter. If you are truly proud of your all NBA defensive skills, you should have taken on the challenge. Wade is now playing and living off LeBron's dirty work. Look at LeBron's effort at the defensive end, KG, Allen, Pierce, Rondo, seriously, who was he not guarding? You can't win like that. 

It's not often that teams come back from 2-0 and win the series, especially in conference finals. Statistically, I don't believe that it will happen on both conferences in the same year. My guess is that Heat will play Bosh more in game 6, and they will take both game 6 & 7.

But, did I mention that Miami has to get rid of their coach now?

所有跟帖: 

教练问题早就就存在了,不知道为啥Pat Riley都不换~韦德跟教练不和所以呵呵~ -令狐冲冲- 给 令狐冲冲 发送悄悄话 (185 bytes) () 06/05/2012 postreply 21:48:38

The fat lady hasn't sung yet:) -Warsteiner- 给 Warsteiner 发送悄悄话 Warsteiner 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/05/2012 postreply 21:53:45

詹姆斯皇帝身子太监命,我以前喜欢看他笑话,是我不好。现在好可怜他啊。 -I751- 给 I751 发送悄悄话 I751 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/05/2012 postreply 22:17:22

Same here. Kind of feel for him. -Warsteiner- 给 Warsteiner 发送悄悄话 Warsteiner 的博客首页 (407 bytes) () 06/05/2012 postreply 22:24:43

co -有事也不生非- 给 有事也不生非 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/05/2012 postreply 22:25:50

co. -21312- 给 21312 发送悄悄话 (72 bytes) () 06/06/2012 postreply 07:05:52

agree very much. -11>2- 给 11>2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/06/2012 postreply 07:55:21

一点都不可怜 -车头- 给 车头 发送悄悄话 车头 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/05/2012 postreply 22:48:16

没什么可怜的。他其实也是NBA吹出来的 -板凳球迷- 给 板凳球迷 发送悄悄话 (183 bytes) () 06/06/2012 postreply 06:52:25

老北京遇人不淑 -cymbalsman- 给 cymbalsman 发送悄悄话 cymbalsman 的博客首页 (49 bytes) () 06/06/2012 postreply 07:49:10

well said. but I don't see coach was the major problem -11>2- 给 11>2 发送悄悄话 (375 bytes) () 06/06/2012 postreply 07:53:31

agree. Heat needed a new coach since last year.Eric is not -gqc- 给 gqc 发送悄悄话 gqc 的博客首页 (93 bytes) () 06/06/2012 postreply 11:36:27

Nice writing.Lebron and Wade are both too difficult to coach. Th -iammadaboutu- 给 iammadaboutu 发送悄悄话 iammadaboutu 的博客首页 (496 bytes) () 06/07/2012 postreply 10:38:07

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”