How clutch can you be?:)

来源: Warsteiner 2012-04-08 13:18:14 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2331 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Warsteiner ] 在 2012-04-08 14:26:50 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
What a clutch shot by Melo with 8.2 seconds left in OT to put the Knicks over the top, which turned out to be the winning shot on the end. It was also Melo who scored a similar 3 pointer at the end of regulation to give them a chance to go to OT, with a hand in face, and a few feet behind the arc.

I didn't catch the most part of the game. When I rushed home and turned on TV without changing street clothes, it was already 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter. I had to stand there to finish the game. What an EPIC closing. Shumpert's defense on Rose couldn't get any better, and his harassing obviously took a toll on Rose. Both his FTs and last few shots in regulation were way short, an indication that he's gassed. Melo was the man finally made it happen, with his drive and 3-pointers.

I didn't watch the full game, but obviously Melo had a very efficient game. Tyson was big on rebounds, especially on offensive boards. It's extremely hard to face the No. 1 seeded Bulls with a reputation of hard defense and strong rebounds.

JR, as a nutcase as he could be, despite all missed shots, he made 2 big jumpers in OT. Novak didn't score at all, and his 3 pointer after a well designed play and beautiful kick from Melo went 3/4 in and then out. It wasn't his night I guess, but Bulls' perimeter defense must be half the cause at least. But what I love about him today was that last play, when Tyson tipped out consecutive offensive rebounds, JR jumped in air with a beautiful one-touch pass to Novak, he was totally open and behind the 3-pointer line. Novak didn't shoot but held the ball for the last play, because there were still more than 15 seconds left. If Melo didn't make the last shot, if Novak made that shot, etc, but THAT was the RIGHT play. It's so important in basketball to make the right play, because it's a game of probability.

Speaking of right play, the foul from Tyson on Deng when there was only 9 seconds left in the shot clock was a BAD play, although Bulls missed both FTs later on.

Melo showed his talent and will in this game, actually in the past few games. "Not in our house", that's how playoff teams approaching home games. The Knicks played that way, at least in the last 2 minutes in regulation and 5 minutes in OT I watched.

Great win!

所有跟帖: 

沙发 -白娘子- 给 白娘子 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/08/2012 postreply 13:22:20

OT后阶段JR的连续2次准确投篮得分相当亮眼。 -老看客- 给 老看客 发送悄悄话 老看客 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/08/2012 postreply 13:30:27

前头乱投,OT时还挺管用。还是甜瓜神勇。 -白娘子- 给 白娘子 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/08/2012 postreply 13:41:28

价是价,货是货:)) -老看客- 给 老看客 发送悄悄话 老看客 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/08/2012 postreply 13:50:51

Love Melo! -huayudingxiang- 给 huayudingxiang 发送悄悄话 huayudingxiang 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/08/2012 postreply 13:31:23

第一节的比赛也相当精彩,后面渐渐有点乱,有空的话看看也很不错。 -新林迷- 给 新林迷 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/08/2012 postreply 13:32:42

I am happy for Melo. For whatever reason, -Net-A-Porter- 给 Net-A-Porter 发送悄悄话 (347 bytes) () 04/08/2012 postreply 13:52:34

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”