my email to Kosner

来源: facebook 2012-02-18 23:19:40 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1147 bytes)
回答: 我给ESPN.com领导写的信Francine2012-02-18 13:23:19

Dear Mr. Kosner,

I noticed the early morning edition of your ESPN website on February 18 has the headline 'the Chink in the Armor'.
I couldn't believe my eyes to see such a racism post would appear on a well-respected professional sport channel. As a Chinese American I feel insulted my very self.
Such a post is a great shame to the so called free, equal right, civilized the greatest USA. I feel ashamed to be a citizen of the USA for things like this would take place on an authorized sport media like ESPN.
Even if China is not the fastest rising market in almost every aspect, such racisism behavoir to any race and color is not acceptable.
Who ever is behind this scandal should be removed from your team right away to show the society your determination of not allowing such against-civilization humiliation to happen any time again, you should feel ashamed for having some employee with such ugly racism psychology to even be part of your team.
I am looking forward to your prompt soluation to this most unacceptable language on your website.

Sincerely,
facebook

所有跟帖: 

顶!!!!! -大海深处- 给 大海深处 发送悄悄话 大海深处 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/19/2012 postreply 11:41:11

写得好!强顶一个! -Helloooo- 给 Helloooo 发送悄悄话 Helloooo 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/20/2012 postreply 10:08:30

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”