The Giants-Packers game officiating were horrible!

来源: Giantfan 2012-01-16 06:08:26 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1991 bytes)

1. They blew an obvious fumble call.  The Giants should take over @their 35 yard line.  Instead, Green Bay kept the ball & scored a TD later on

2. I counted at least THREE times the Packers' linebackers put late hit on Eli Manning.  No call.  But they called Osi's legal tackle as personal foul (so instead of going into the 4th down, the Packers was gifted 15 yards & a free first down.  Green Bay scored a TD later to keep the game tight)

3. At the first Giants offensive drive, RB Ware made a second effort to land the ball over the first down line but the referees moved the ball back to a spot half yard short of first down.

4. At the first Giants' field goal drive in the second half, the Packers defender's hand was so obvious on the Giants lineman's face & almost ripped his helmet off.  No call & the Giants had to kick a field goal.

I can only remember those calls.  There might be more questionable calls.  The Chief referree, Bill Leavy, and his crews, also had horrible performance in the Superbowl XL.  With their help, the Steelers won the Super Bowl XL with Big Ben's quarterback rating of 21.6 (The Seahawks HC was furious after the game, he complaint that his team had to play against 12 men in the Superbowl). 

The referrees were trying hard to hand the game to Green Bay.  They were successful during the regular season but the Giants were too good yesterday.  The Giants beat the Packers and their referree accomplices soundly (j/k). 

(The Giants should have won the game in the regular season if the referree did not rob the Giants' TE touchdown & gifted the Packers's questionable touchdown.  And, They needed the Packers' defense's pick 6, though Rogers had 4 TD passes, to make the final score 38).

所有跟帖: 

Haha. However, it seems to be better to be the last -- 给 过 发送悄悄话 过 的博客首页 (250 bytes) () 01/16/2012 postreply 06:52:36

I was worrying about Bill Levy before the game. I am -Giantfan- 给 Giantfan 发送悄悄话 (776 bytes) () 01/16/2012 postreply 07:16:13

Rice could not run this week. He HAS to run -- 给 过 发送悄悄话 过 的博客首页 (219 bytes) () 01/16/2012 postreply 07:35:27

very true & the Patriots' defense is one of the worst -Giantfan- 给 Giantfan 发送悄悄话 (261 bytes) () 01/16/2012 postreply 07:54:14

He used to have a great D when the NE team -- 给 过 发送悄悄话 过 的博客首页 (264 bytes) () 01/16/2012 postreply 08:24:15

This is why fans jokes about the score as NY 37, GB 6, Zebras14! -MrOldBull- 给 MrOldBull 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/16/2012 postreply 07:31:00

回复:The Giants-Packers game officiating were horrible! -manduanyy- 给 manduanyy 发送悄悄话 (151 bytes) () 01/16/2012 postreply 14:12:24

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”