The Giants lost to the Packers 35:38 during the season.

来源: Giantfan 2012-01-03 10:57:15 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1096 bytes)

Rogers needed a great run to get to field goal range in 50 seconds or so to win the game.  The Saints is the different story.  They simply prevail in dome.  I don't know if they can maintain same intensity out in the cold however.  Every football fan knows that those games are gonna be the shootout games if the Giants have a chance to play them.  Lucky for the Giants, their defensive players are getting healthier lately.   

Rogers & Brees are the top 2 quarterbacks in NFL today.  There is no argument over it but most of people don't realize that football is a team sport.  Without proper supporting casts, quarterback can do nothing great in NFL. 

Every team is 0-0 when going into playoff.  Green Bay was fortunate to sneak into playoff then exploded last season .  I did not question the concept that defense & running attack are the keys to succeed in post-season.  I was pointing out your incorrect information.    

所有跟帖: 

在常规赛巨人输给包装工,可是rushing yard还是比包装工多 -NBA老兵- 给 NBA老兵 发送悄悄话 (901 bytes) () 01/03/2012 postreply 13:32:10

The Packers have Woodson but their linebackers are -Giantfan- 给 Giantfan 发送悄悄话 (695 bytes) () 01/03/2012 postreply 13:54:45

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”