Not necessary I saw once my master beat a very tall strong white

来源: northstar_V8 2010-12-18 08:31:59 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1900 bytes)

when I was in the university in China. we had some exchange students from Africa or North Korea.One white guy came from Africa too. I was wondering why he is white at that time. The guy is at least 1.85m and 80kg and above. Very strong with a short neck. My master is a north Korean special soldier and won three years champion in the troop (He told me they have approximate 20000 special soldiers in the troop).My master is 1.67 to 1.69m tall and very thin. He taught us what he learned.He is a gig fan of bruce lee. This white guy also trained together with us (Some chinese students, some black guys and him free training no charge from the master). One day during the train, He was joking with another black guy and did not really learn from my master. My master just told him be serious otherwise get out. Because the white guy came from a french speaking country and my master can only speak a little english. I think their english are all poor. Somehow, the white guy got pissed off and start to challenge my master. My master asked him to stand in front of us and they two started to fight. I saw my master's eyes at hat time. I felt really scary. No fears but I owuld say killing. The white guy must know some boxing skills.So He throw a direct punch to my master's face by his right hand. I still remember my master - he was so fast moving towars the white guy and rotated his body 180 degree with a high kick. That kick was so heavy and landed right on the white guys back neck. He almost falled down right away and yelling, cursing my master and left. Later on I asked my master - are you scared when facing such a strong guy. He said no after you fight hundreds of times you don't feel fear anymore. Buy he was called back to North korea and never came back i the middle of his study.He told me in North Korea there is a research institute especially study how to attack and kill.

所有跟帖: 

你功夫没有入门,因为你还在迷信格斗技巧阶段。 -boxhead- 给 boxhead 发送悄悄话 boxhead 的博客首页 (1606 bytes) () 12/18/2010 postreply 22:13:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”