Nets’ Jeremy Lin has Positive Attitude about Latest Hamstring In

来源: 农业户 2017-01-03 07:10:16 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2732 bytes)

By Greg Logan greg.logan@newsday.com

Jeremy Lin described the rehab process for his second left hamstring injury of the season as being like the movie “Groundhog Day,” but with the hopeful caveat that this injury was less painful and his early progress has been more rapid than the last time around.

Lin spoke to the media before the Nets faced the Utah Jazz on Monday night at Barclays Center. It was his first public comment since he was reinjured Dec. 26 against the Charlotte Hornets. He offered no timetable for his return, calling it “hard to predict,” and said it’s a matter of passing each step of his rehab protocol.

Although Lin reinjured the same hamstring, he did so in a different place. “It’s a different area, the other side, and it hurt a lot less when it happened,” Lin said. “Everything’s progressing better than the previous one, so I’m definitely very encouraged. Definitely, if it was the same exact spot, it’d be a different tune.”

The focus of Lin’s rehab is on strengthening his hamstring. Once that happens, he said he can be more aggressive with his on-court activity. “It’s been a week, and I’ve shot, so that’s really encouraging,” Lin said.

“It’s still early. I think the majority of what I’ve been doing is trying to get it to calm down and then in the last few days [I’ve] been able to ramp things up a little bit. So it does feel like kind of ‘Groundhog Day,’ this thing all over again or the rehab days all over again.”

The last time he was injured, Lin traveled with the Nets. He said it’s too early in the process to accompany the Nets to Indianapolis this week but expects to join them in Toronto the following week. All of which suggests he’s likely at least two weeks away from returning. He was out 40 days the last time.

Lin said dealing with two injuries in his first season as the Nets’ starting point guard has been hard to handle. “The night I got hurt, I was pretty upset,” he said. “I think the whole process has been not what I anticipated in terms of you get this opportunity to be on this team, but I think that’s life. It’s more how you respond to it. I know a lot of the setbacks or things that I’ve really not enjoyed in my life have been the most valuable for me in terms of a learning experience.”

所有跟帖: 

JEREMY得找一服装设计师给好好打理一下,穿的这是什么玩意嘛。还有,得理个发,把那小辫子割了,少抹点头油 -板凳球迷- 给 板凳球迷 发送悄悄话 (77 bytes) () 01/03/2017 postreply 07:43:20

融入主流社会嘛 -万绿丛中- 给 万绿丛中 发送悄悄话 万绿丛中 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/03/2017 postreply 08:23:45

真的融入主流社会也就算了,这幅形象,真个一融入黑人黑社会嘛 -板凳球迷- 给 板凳球迷 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/03/2017 postreply 08:32:06

nba 的主流你以为呢? -万绿丛中- 给 万绿丛中 发送悄悄话 万绿丛中 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/03/2017 postreply 08:33:43

瞎灯一副塔利班模样,也是主流LOL -I751- 给 I751 发送悄悄话 I751 的博客首页 (89 bytes) () 01/03/2017 postreply 08:39:10

“小林想让队员们认为他和黑人哥们是一样的”,这个思路好。明白了明白了 -板凳球迷- 给 板凳球迷 发送悄悄话 (89 bytes) () 01/03/2017 postreply 09:00:20

看他今天第二次受伤后的首次采访,情绪可不好啊,但是当然一直受伤心情不好是正常的。 -雪花无声- 给 雪花无声 发送悄悄话 雪花无声 的博客首页 (146 bytes) () 01/03/2017 postreply 20:51:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”