San Diego, CA 景点推荐

来源: acme 2007-01-08 08:14:36 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1846 bytes)
My friend asked me to recommend some places to go. I listed the following. It is not a complete 全攻略. Just several places I have been to and would like to share with you:

1. La Jolla (音:拉毫亚) is definitely a town worth to visit. The beach is beautiful and there are some trendy stores and restaurants there.

2. Hotel Del Coronado is a hotel with rich history. It is built with 100% wood. “”As National Historic Landmark, the Hotel Del has a rich and colorful heritage”.

You can find history info and phototour from the link below to learn more about it. Location and direction can be found there too.

http://www.hoteldel.com/gallery/phototour.asp

To me, it was a local treasure and I wouldn’t want to miss it. It is on the end of a peninsula.

3. Church De Alcada is an offbeat historically site, which is not very well known. If you enjoy visiting historical site, a trip to that place appears to be worth while. I liked it because it shows the vision and effort of the missionary at that time. Detail info about the place can be found in the link.

http://missions.bgmm.com/sdiego.htm

Above 3 are the places I suspect not many people will know, I learned about it from my research before my trip and highly recommend it!

Below are more known places, also too mainstream, which I am always not very into. But I will list them anyway.

4. Seaport Village is a beach with a lot of restaurant. Good for the time when you need a good place for brunch. Not a must go, though.

5. Historical Park is well known. Seem to me like a 庙会. 墨西哥民俗园is the best way to describe it without using too much words in English.

6. Seaworld. It is famous. As I am not a person into animal, I felt it was so so. But for people love animals, they felt it was wonderful.

所有跟帖: 

还有一些值得看看 -DeepCreek- 给 DeepCreek 发送悄悄话 DeepCreek 的博客首页 (253 bytes) () 01/08/2007 postreply 10:26:12

Baboa Park值得看看 -wunderlust- 给 wunderlust 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/08/2007 postreply 11:40:47

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”