【檀香木深度游】俄罗斯 --乔纳森深度游:一、突破坚冰(第三稿)

来源: 檀香木 2011-11-26 22:12:19 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7793 bytes)

【檀香木深度游】俄罗斯 --乔纳森深度游:一、突破坚冰
【Sandal Journey】Russia - A Journey with Jonathan Dimbleby: 1. Breaking The Ice

Russia A Journey with Jonathan Dimbleby.1 of 5.Breaking The Ice. HDTV.BBC. x264.720p.AC3

1:00 Russia, the largest country in the world

3:50 (A tombstone carved with this name)  

J.B. ANDERSON 

STEWARD'S BOY

S.S. "INDUNA"   3RD APRIL 1942   AGE 16

The SS Induna was the name of a British merchant steamboat (5086BRT) that was sunk during WW2. It was built in 1925 by A. Stephen & Sons Ltd. of Glasgow and torpedoed by the German U-Boat Friedrich-Karl Marks (U-376) en route from Reykjavík to Murmansk. Of the 66 people on board, 28 survived and were picked up by a Soviet minesweeper.[12] [13]

4:20 Murmansk, Year-round-Non-Frozen-Port, U-Boats: Nazi's submarines

5:00 (A gigantic statue of a Soviet soldier) But he looks surprisingly gentle

7:20 I want to explore all the changes since the collapse of communism

8:40 Here is my real challenge: I want to find out what replaced the communism, what is Russia really like, beyond the politics and headlines

11:40 This is Karelia... This is almost unknown history, pre-history, between 3000 and 5000 years ago, look at these stones... giant man... swan... so elegant... This is another Russia I have never imagined.

14:00 Karelia, is amazed by netwok of rivers, that wind deeper, and deeper into forests, still quiet and remote (触景生情,不禁令人联想起苏联电影“这里的黎明静悄悄”里的大森木木)

15:00 (meet a white witch)

20:00 A great delight for me...

21:00 The Russian men, the average life span is 58

22:00 St. Peter*****urg, a show piece to the world

24:00 (Ask a gent about democracy)

24:40 (A lady talks about democracy, compared w/ Germany, very interesting)...much more freedom here, compared w/ Germany

26:40 Year 1703

29:00-34:00 (Very philosophical and thoughtful, please listen this full conversation between the two) ... Soviet people seperate their "life" from their "everyday life". Their life, spiritual life, ..., ..., ...

34:00 (Statue of Linnin)

36:10 .. But one memory, is still very much alive, so powerful, will never be erased from the story of this city. The Siege of Leningrad(列寧格勒圍城戰). It lasted almost 900 days, from September, 1941 to January 1944. One million people, half of the city's population, perished... Leningrad survived,  because of this lake, Lake Ledega, and the spans of this water so massive, and Nazis were unable to circle the entire city... It is this fact, ... The Russian is really defined by its water ways! The seas, lakes and rivers, which form the arch rim of the nation.

41:00 The use of music instruments was forbidden, like the plays and poems, only the Icon is allowed. The Icon is everywhere... The priests serve the Tsar, in return, the Tsar will protect the priests, it was their Holly alliance... As Russian's great writer ____ said: Russia history would be more human and harmonious, if the church not surrend its independence, and continued to make its voice heard among the people.(政教分离的必要性的又一证明)

44:00 ... But this is a kind of metaphor here, you think all down the centuries, the Russian has been oppressed, one way or another, by Tsars, autocrats, bloody tyrants, dictators, the Soviet System. And now, well, whatever it is now. I am kind of feel it, I am Russian people here... (Can't stop laughing at his bloody humor, and contemplating the deep empathy behind...)

free counters

请阅读更多“檀香木”的博客文章>>>

• 【Santal Ballet】Danseur de Rêve: Les grands ballets de Rudolf Nureyev
  • 【檀香木故事】芭蕾明星鲁道夫·紐瑞耶夫智斗克格勃
  • 【檀香木宗教研究】圣母大堂 (上海) 与木木
  • “惊堂木!”以及“惊堂木”均已无法修改的35篇文章(2010-2011)

•  

所有跟帖: 

【Sandal Journey】Russia - A Journey with Jonathan Dimbleby: 1. Br -檀香木- 给 檀香木 发送悄悄话 檀香木 的博客首页 (87 bytes) () 11/26/2011 postreply 22:13:37

好看!要找时间细细看! -嘉崚子- 给 嘉崚子 发送悄悄话 嘉崚子 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/27/2011 postreply 21:56:47

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!