橘子味的地瓜甜点 (Sweet Potato Oranges)
1. 6 oranges
2. 1 cup white sugar
3. 1/4 cup orange juice
4. 2 eggs, lightly beaten
5. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
6. 1/2 cup butter , softened
7. 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softend
- 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F(175 degrees C).
2. Prepare oranges by cutting top off, 1/4 to 1/2 inch down. Spoon out the flesh, leaving a shell.
3. In a large bowl combine sweet potatoes, sugar, orange juice, eggs, vanilla extract, 1/2 cup butter and grated orange peel. Spoon mixture into orange shells. Place in a deep casserole dish.
4. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine 1/2 cup butter, brown sugar, flour and pecans. Cook until sugar dissolves in melted butter. Spoon over oranges. Fill casserole dish with water to reach 1/2 inch in depth.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Sweet potatoes cooked in orange skins with a yummy topping, very festive!