Why anybody need to die, die of happiness, or proudness?

来源: yesIbelieve 2009-02-03 09:46:19 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1929 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ yesIbelieve ] 在 2010-09-28 08:04:20 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
不明白某个牺牲者是为哪个题目而牺牲的,既然你提到了,暂且让我用这个空间发表一下意见。

I agree on his view about fear keeep people disciplined. It is a common practice for educators to recommend parents discipline their children by letting then suffer consequences when they do not behave, for example, take their toys away, reduce their play time. Most adults have learned certain action leads to certain consequences, therefore they are more self disciplined. However, in our heart, we all have elements of rebelion. A clear example is compare china and the US. US is a country of law, therefore people pays more respect to the laws, On the other hand, in China, the preactice of law is not reinforced, therefore, we see more people go around the law. There are behaviors which is subtle, and not under the control of law, in these circustances, fear (of certain consequences) will keep people action in check. Certain degree of fear (for example, fear of God for christians) is healthy and beneficial to the society.

I also agree on his view on how people search for something great behind this world and find something similar. As a matter of fact, there is a religion called (I think) universal religion, basically sums up all the similar elements from different religions. (one of my coworker used to say she will send her future children there, because she is a christian, and her hu*****and believes Hindu). The basic ideas of various religions have to be close enough for this to happen. In a more scientific term, intelligence design theory has come to the surface in recent years. And there are scienfic arguments about existence of God. A prominent example is the leader of human genome project who is a christian. There is an article in (I believe) 2007 times magzine. He provided ample scientic arguments to support his believe.

Sorry, forgive me borrowing this space making these comments.

所有跟帖: 

吓倒了...蝌蚪... -贫农:- 给 贫农: 发送悄悄话 贫农: 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/03/2009 postreply 10:03:20

谁吓得到你啊? -好看?- 给 好看? 发送悄悄话 好看? 的博客首页 (172 bytes) () 02/03/2009 postreply 10:08:41

hahaha~姐姐,你没发现贫农越来越会撒娇了? -那一朵紫花- 给 那一朵紫花 发送悄悄话 那一朵紫花 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/03/2009 postreply 10:11:47

喔,对,他是撒娇能手。:) -好看?- 给 好看? 发送悄悄话 好看? 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/03/2009 postreply 10:14:32

大学预科? 好说... -贫农:- 给 贫农: 发送悄悄话 贫农: 的博客首页 (82 bytes) () 02/03/2009 postreply 10:12:49

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”