二表哥他走了

来源: 鸡鸣寺过客 2023-01-02 07:12:14 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (11049 bytes)

两天前老妈接到她大姐的电话,电话那头的她,说想我老妈了,问我老妈什么时候去看她。老妈说明年去看她。 

重庆放开后不久她得新冠了,之前她的身体一直很好,还常常打麻将赢钱。现在她在医院里好几天了,希望她可以很快恢复。

过了两天老妈又打电话,想询问一下她大姐的情况,老姨还在医院里。三表哥说二表哥已经走了,老妈没有回味过来是什么意思。 过了好久才知道老姨的二儿子在今年的五月就走了,但一直没有告诉95岁的老姨和我妈。 说二表哥是鼻癌复发,他三十多年前得过治好了。

在我们小时候,两家都在同一个区。二表哥初中毕业就去下乡了,在我上高中的时候,他回到城市后,给领导开车。他的圆滑世故让我们和他有一种距离,彼此来往不多。 

许多年没有见面,最后一次是在老爸病重的那个夏天,二表哥和大表哥一起来看老爸。我突然发现原来和他们在一起聊天的时候,真心是非常愉快的事情,说说小时候的往事,已经没有了曾经纠结于那个久远年代的感情。二表哥看起来很健康,还是很健谈的。

想想其实我们那个年代,真的有些让人怀念的地方。普通人家都会有三或四个小孩子,放养在无人知晓的世界里。许多人家因为各种原因,一起来到陌生的城市。过年过节的时候,大人小孩自然会聚集在一起,听他们讲记忆里的故事。 小孩子在一起的日子,就是一个小社会,让彼此在竞争当中,磨练了意志。

怀恋那些没有遮挡,没有温室的日子里的你。

[The second cousin is gone] Two days ago, my mother received a call from her eldest sister. She on the other end of the phone said that she missed my mother and asked when my mother would visit her. Mom said to see her next year.

Not long after Chongqing was unlocked, she got the Covid-19. Before that, she was in good health and often won money playing mahjong. Now she has been in the hospital for several days, hope she can recover soon.

Two days later, my mother called again, wanting to inquire about the condition of her elder sister, but the old aunt was still in the hospital. The third cousin said that the second cousin had left, and my mother didn't understand what it meant. It took a long time to find out that my aunt's second son passed away in May of this year, but they never told my 95-year-old aunt and my mother. Said that the second cousin had a recurrence of nasal cancer, and he was cured more than 30 years ago.

Both our families were in the same district when we were kids. My second cousin went to the countryside after graduating from junior high school. When I was in high school, he drove for the leader after returning to the city. His tact and sophistication put us at a distance from him, and we didn't have much contact with each other.

I haven't seen each other for many years. The last time was in the summer when my father was seriously ill. The second cousin and the first cousin came to see my father together. I suddenly discovered that when I was chatting with them, it was really a very pleasant thing. Talking about the past when I was a child, I no longer had the feelings of being entangled in that long time ago. The second cousin looks healthy and is still very talkative.

Thinking about our time, there are really some nostalgic places. Ordinary people will have three or four children, and they will be raised in a world that no one knows. Many families came to strange cities together for various reasons. During the Chinese New Year, adults and children will naturally gather together and listen to stories from their memories. The days when children are together is a small society, allowing each other to hone their will in competition.

I miss you in those days when there was no shade and no greenhouse.

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

写得很细腻。那时小孩都一起疯玩,等到计划生育就没有了,再后来人贩子多起来,家长更不敢让小孩随便跑了 -akuan- 给 akuan 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 10:54:21

怀念已经失去的东西。 -鸡鸣寺过客- 给 鸡鸣寺过客 发送悄悄话 鸡鸣寺过客 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 11:13:41

节哀,表哥其实是很亲近的关系,姨的孩子就像兄弟姊妹一样,小时候一起玩,血缘关系也让人多了一份亲近。 -燕然山- 给 燕然山 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 11:26:37

小时候我们常常见面,来来往往的,确实就像兄弟姐妹一样,当然也会有矛盾的时候,常常是因为吃的不公平。 -鸡鸣寺过客- 给 鸡鸣寺过客 发送悄悄话 鸡鸣寺过客 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 18:04:56

新年吉祥! -三步两桥- 给 三步两桥 发送悄悄话 三步两桥 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 16:27:24

新年吉祥,健康,快乐。 -鸡鸣寺过客- 给 鸡鸣寺过客 发送悄悄话 鸡鸣寺过客 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 18:05:57

生活在无人知晓的世界让大家有机会体会了真正的自由 -julie116- 给 julie116 发送悄悄话 julie116 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/02/2023 postreply 20:48:07

怀恋的是这样的一种状态。 -鸡鸣寺过客- 给 鸡鸣寺过客 发送悄悄话 鸡鸣寺过客 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/03/2023 postreply 07:14:09

新年快乐!曾经的那个年代人们都简单单纯,虽然不富裕但是日子也一样可以过的很快乐,我家亲戚很多但过去来往很少,这些年才多些 -风过之无痕- 给 风过之无痕 发送悄悄话 风过之无痕 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/03/2023 postreply 07:11:46

父母所承受的重担,那个时候我们并不能体会,所以才有了我们自由发展的空间。 -鸡鸣寺过客- 给 鸡鸣寺过客 发送悄悄话 鸡鸣寺过客 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/03/2023 postreply 07:17:24

二表哥重掌搧五叔 -党组组长- 给 党组组长 发送悄悄话 党组组长 的博客首页 (33 bytes) () 01/04/2023 postreply 02:52:11

哈哈五叔真的很厉害哦。 -鸡鸣寺过客- 给 鸡鸣寺过客 发送悄悄话 鸡鸣寺过客 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/04/2023 postreply 08:20:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”