冰枝

来源: biaochen 2014-03-01 07:03:35 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (0 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ biaochen ] 在 2014-03-02 16:16:40 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

 


冰枝 Icicles


飘尘


思华 译


2014-02-08

我醒了。看见窗外一幅奇异的景象:

I wake and see a strange sight outside the window:

光秃秃的树枝椏上,透明的冰枝成行;

On the bare tree branches, transparent icicles in parallel;

它们垂着头,侧着脸庞,迎击着风霜,

Bowing their heads, turning their faces aside, against the wind and frost;

是那么冰晶玉洁,让人眩目,迷惘!

So crystal clear that they blind, mesmerize!

冰枝!我真的很想知道你的前世今生,

Icicles! I want to know your past and current lives,

究竟是树枝的情人,还是它们的仆人?

Are you the branches' lover, or their servants?

你这样悄悄地而来,拥抱寒冷的枝头

You come so quietly, hugging the cold branches,

这可是为了纯洁的爱,还是冷酷的恨?

But is this out of pure love or cruel hatred?

见吧!冰枝!当明天的春花开满枝头,

So long, icy branches! Until tomorrow, when spring flowers shall bloom,

垂挂在绿叶上的会是你幸福的泪珠;

and when they shall hang on green leaves, and be your happy tears,

窗外的樱花会再窥探我慵懒的绿窗,

Cherry blossoms will then pry my window with lazy green,

新蕾的温馨会让我远离冰雪的冷酷!

The warmth of sunrays will keep me away from the cruelty of ice and snow!

我知道。前世的冰枝不是树枝的仆人

I know. You were no servant of the branches,

成行的冰枝冷凝着一颗的纯洁的爱心!

Icicles! Yours was a pure love frozen to the branches!




更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

感到译得不错!难得还注意了韵脚。 -曲未平- 给 曲未平 发送悄悄话 曲未平 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/01/2014 postreply 11:44:04

回复:感到译得不错!难得还注意了韵脚。 -biaochen- 给 biaochen 发送悄悄话 biaochen 的博客首页 (69 bytes) () 03/01/2014 postreply 15:30:52

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”