给宠物改型

来源: 2014-02-04 12:35:27 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

Cute or cruel? This cat has had her hair shaved to look like a stegosaurus type creature

Cute or cruel? This cat has had her hair shaved to look like a stegosaurus type creature

Me-ow do I look? This dog wouldn't look out of place in a jungle with its lion mane

Me-ow do I look? This dog wouldn't look out of place in a jungle with its lion mane

Bzzzzz: This cat looks more like a bumblebee with its carefully sculptured hairstyle

Bzzzzz: This cat looks more like a bumblebee with its carefully sculptured hairstyle

Lionosaur: Be afraid of this little cat's roar who looks more like a dinosaur with its new haircut

Lionosaur: Be afraid of this little cat's roar who looks more like a dinosaur with its new haircut

Fashionable: This dog appears to be wearing a pair of dungarees

Fashionable: This dog appears to be wearing a pair of dungarees

Stylish: This cat does not look happy about having this particular haircut forced upon it

Stylish: This cat does not look happy about having this particular haircut forced upon it

Lassie of the jungle: This collie dog has had its hair shaved so it looks like a lion

Lassie of the jungle: This collie dog has had its hair shaved so it looks like a lion

Not happy: Something suggests this hairstyle is not what this cat asked for