秘鲁Peru - Mancora

来源: amin75 2007-02-20 23:19:14 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1641 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ amin75 ] 在 2007-02-20 23:19:14 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Just visited Peru at the beginning of Jan, 2007. And I also saw some of the posts by 鸡婆. She has covered Cusco, Lima and Nazca. I visited a coastal city called Mancora in the north part of Peru (a famous beach for surfer) and want to share some personal experience with you all.

Overall, Peruvians are very friendly. In terms of customs, they are influenced by Spanish, Indian and Asians.
I love the food of Peru. Chichen is one of the main ingredient in Peruvian food. You can also find a lot of seafood there. And the way they prepare the seafood is different from what we Chinese do. They usually mix raw sea food with milk, lime joice and onion. It's called Ceviche in Spanish.
Peru has a variety of landscapes and they span from Jungle to Moutains, from ocean to desert. For example, Cusco area is like Shangeri La, Yun Nan. Mancora is like Sanya,Hainan. Amazon jungle is like Xishuanbanna, Yun Nan
In summary, my impress of Peru is
1. Definitely a developing country
2. People are friendly; but be very careful and stay away with some areas. You should ask the locals and they will tell you. Some areas, you don't want to go
3. Food is relatively cheap, eat a lot of sea food there!
4. Labor is inexpensive
5. A lot of Chinese restaurants! They call Chifa
6. A lot of varieties in terms of landscape, ethinical groups and culture

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标