来源: 863211 2018-10-24 12:50:14 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3049 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 863211 ] 在 2018-10-24 16:02:37 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

我们的情况有点复杂,先谢过8老师阅读:我们的EAD/AP卡2019年四月份过期,目前还没有面试通知。PD日期是2017年6月1日。因错过一天,I-485去年十月底filed的。从目前情况看,EB1的final action 日期是2016年6月1日。我们估计明年四月过期都无法等到面试了。律师建议我们尽块递交延期。查网上信息似乎显示,EAD/AP卡延期是免费的。 是对的吗?
-Yes, it is free.

但律师这边是每人750刀。一家人就是2000多刀了。-DIY!

我们想自己file, 又怕得罪律师。
-Not al all! It is your personal business, not anyone else.

想请问一下8老师。这种情况自己file拒的可能性大不大?
-Nearly 0% of denial.

律师递是不是就有更多把握?
-irrelevant.

我们的主申请人可以由employer付律师费。但如果一家人不一起递交延期是否不好?
-You have the I-485 receipt, don't you? If you don't have the I-485 receipt notice, ask the lawyer to give it to you, and this is your right.  It is very simple to file EAD/AP extension application. Just file I-131 for AP renewal and file I-765 for EAD renewal, and provide the copy of I-485 receipt notice and the copy of the old EAD for each I-765 application (this is the only support document you need to provide). You of course don't need the lawyer's service.

By the way, you only can file AP/EAD renewal application in advance up to 120 days before the old AP/EAD expires.

另外因为等待AP卡过程中,主申请人出国了,所以AP combo卡被拒掉了。这次仍准备申请AP卡。所以这次是否是重新递交AP卡申请?
-Yes.

还是申请延期EAD卡,在此基础上申请AP combo卡?其他家庭成员没有出国,所以他们有APcombo卡,只需要申请延期就行。
-AP and EAD applications (renewal or first time application) are two separate cases. But if you file I-131 and I-765 at the same time (e.g. send them in one package), then USCIS will issue you one AP/EAD Combo card which has two functions-travel & employment. If you send I-131 and I-765 separately, USCIS will issue you AP and EAD separately when they are approved. I hope I have addressed this issue clearly to you here.

非常感谢8老师辛勤无私的帮助!

所有跟帖: 

这两天忙没上线,刚看到您的回复。 太太感谢了!感动得不行,感谢感谢!期望以后有机会当面感谢! -无为无所为- 给 无为无所为 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/27/2018 postreply 09:43:30

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”