来源: 863211 2016-08-13 16:36:22 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2608 bytes)

请教8律师好几次问题了, 先谢谢。不好意思,今天还有问题得请教:

我是EB2, 485已经于2015年8月递交,大半年前, 在给我办绿卡的雇主处,上司换了人,数月前感到工作不保, 于是想换工作, 换工作前也曾给移民律师说过想换工作的事情, 她说:485已经交了半年多, 可以换。是3个星期前换了工作, 新雇主用他的律师(不是我的移民律师)给我换了H1B。新的H1B 已经批准。等我把我的新H1B 送给移民律师(前雇主雇佣的律师)时, 她说: 因我不再是前雇主的雇员,而她是受雇佣于前雇主的,她要我与她再签她与我个人之间的协议, 她才可以继续管理我的案子, 也就是等待485 的结果,也就是她要收我的钱。

-The H-1 is irrelevant to yoru pending I-485. You don't need to hire  a new lawyer for your I-485. Technically, the lawyer is still in charge of your I-485 even if you left the old employer because you or your old employer has paid the lawyer fee. Actaully, there is not more paper-work for your case unless something unusual occurs. What you need to do persoanlly is to inform USCIS in writing that you have changed job in the same field by providing the new Job Offer Letter, or do nothing at this point and just provide the employment verification letter  later when USCIS send you RFE for your employment status.

之前, 听您说过, 不但我的前雇主是她的客户, 我也是她的客户; 但她现在要再收钱, 合理吗?-Don't pay her.

如果485到时被批准, 倒也好办, 担心的是, 如果再生枝节, 或者485被拒,没有律师, 我怕应付不了。最好的办法是不是请我现在的新雇主付钱给从头给我办绿卡的律师请她继续monitor 我的案子?-You can sicuss it with your HR that if you have trouble later about your I-485, then the employer can hire a lawyer to help you. But I don't see you have any problem if your new job is in the same/similar field. So, you may not need to worry about it.

或者,请新雇主雇佣的他的律师接受我的案子?

我担心新律师没有我从头开始所有的材料,我中途换老律师有弊端,这种换律师有什么弊端?

还有什么建议?

多谢多谢。

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!