中英双语: 傅平自传(3)- 小学岁月

来源: 美国1号 2024-02-07 11:36:21 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (16735 bytes)

1971年的9月,我开始入读小学一年级,小学就是我妈妈任教的新闸中小学。这里设有小学一到五年级,以及初中初一和初二。那时候还处于文革,根据伟大领袖毛主席关于教育日制要缩短的伟大指示,取消了小学六年级和初三。学校每个年级只有一个班级,学生来自于附近的几个大队和村庄。

文革的标志就是挂帅,因此老师和学生都有早学习的制度。我妈妈七点钟就要到学校参加老师们半小时的政治学习,他们每天要向伟大领袖汇报思想和工作,进行批评和自我批评,然后回家吃早饭,再回到学校八点就有课程了。我妈妈教三年级,语文数学都是我妈妈教,所以非常忙。

一年级的刘月华老师,也是常州师范毕业,来自城里,讲一口城里话。实际我们的位置离市中心也就5公里,但是常州话属于吴语体系,口音和地缘关系极大,相距5公里就有明显的差别,当然外地人听不出来。刘老师其实是江北人,她老公也是老师,在城里某小学任教。她自己带了她女儿王开和儿子王星住在新闸中小学的老师宿舍里,周末才会回城里。她能讲标准的普通话,因此她看不起我妈妈讲的有浓郁常州口音的普通话。王星有先天性心脏病。王开很漂亮。我大学毕业在上海宝钢工作的时候,我妈妈还有意把王开介绍给我做媳妇,但我不想要这么势力的丈夫娘,一口拒绝了。

刘老师明显穿着上要时髦,比如漂亮的微微露腿的裙子,在那个大家穿军装的年代特别显得有些突出。当然刘老师也谈不上坏,我在她班上读一年级,还是给了三好学生的称号。那时候的三好学生就是一张奖状和一枝铅笔的奖励。

小学生的生活就是读书识字和学算数。数学到了三年级有一些应用题。三年级是我妈妈教的。我记得其中考试的时候,我妈妈一般在课堂上监考一边就改卷子,因为有些学生交卷早。我那次也早早交了卷子,结果数学做错了两道题,我妈妈就直接在课堂上低声教训我,说以后复查仔细了再交卷,让我第一次感到妈妈的威严,因为她平时对我和妹妹们特别宠爱。

小学五年级的时候还发生了地震事件,那时候因为唐山大地震,结果全国各地都神经兮兮,常州也闹起了地震,结果每家每户都搭了抗震棚,住在外面的空地上,大概有半年多时间,期间最凶的时候,我母亲家几个舅舅阿姨一商量,把家里的几个根(就是男孩传宗接代的)都送到了无锡的二阿姨家,我记得是我爸爸带我去的,第一次坐火车到了无锡的姨妈家。无锡的姨妈家是三个表哥,都比我大,我那时候喜欢跟在我二表哥后面,因为二表哥长得很帅。后来我在西安读大学,我二表哥在陕西当雷达兵,还把我接到部队住了一晚,那时候他要复原了,还给我了一件军装,这是后话。

七六年是多事之秋,周总理、朱总司令和毛主席相继逝世,老百姓觉得天要塌下来了,我奶奶还在地震棚里用传统的哭丧方式为毛主席哭了一场,当时大家还不知道为什么,后来一听原来是哭毛主席的。我后来问我奶奶是真哭还是假哭,我奶奶说当然是假哭,他又不是我们家的人,怎么会真伤心啊。

小学岁月:文革时期的校园生活与家庭故事

我从71年到76年,经历了批林批孔(那是批林彪)、反击右倾翻案风(批邓小平)和批四人帮(那是批王洪文、张春桥、江青和姚文元)。76年批四人帮印象最深刻,因为要到区里去汇演,学校选拔了八位同学表演工农兵学批四人帮,台词类似三句半之类的,4位学生伴演王张江姚,四位学生扮演工农兵学。我扮演学生,手中的武器是一把大剪刀,我不知道为啥不是毛笔。也许大剪刀显得有气势。编剧导演都是初中部的胡须龙老师,吴老师教语文和音乐,他多才多艺,家里也在城里。我们表演工农兵学的都穿绿军装,都是胡老师借来的衣服。演出隔天八个学生跟了胡老师住在他常州城里的家里,然后第二天一早坐公共汽车到武进县的邹区参加表演,表演结束后步行十几公里回到乡下。那是我第一次住在常州城里,晚上弄堂里幽暗的灯光,熙熙攘攘的路人,和仍然开门做生意的小卖部都让我感觉城市夜晚特有的气息并为之着迷。

那时候学校的老师有一半来自城里,有一位潘维兴老师,文革前是常州某局的局长,正处级干部,那时候被打倒了在初中部教书。我爸我妈对潘老师特别尊敬。我爸说潘老师是解放前常武地区地下党领导人之一,虽然我爸没在他领导下工作过。落难的凤凰不如鸡,那时候潘老师也只有夹住尾巴做人,在一个股长级小学校长领导之下。潘老师文革结束后担任常州市地震局局长,官复原职正处级。

小学校长叫邓瑞兴,宜兴人,一口宜兴普通话。副校长潘耀生,是个势利人,本地潘家村人。还有叫初中物理的吴兴华老师,个子高高帅帅的,不知道他结婚有没有结婚。还有教数学的潘杏村老师,看到笨的学生就会讲教你教到屌毛白你都不会,所以学生们叫他老流氓。教二年的邵菊妹老师,她老公是公社卫生院医生。还有教四年级的邹仁娥老师,五年级的陈玉妹老师,加上幼儿园的吕阿琴老师,差不多十几个人,学校还请了一个烧饭师傅。

学校放暑假放寒假需要老师轮流值班护校,城里的老师一般就委托我们在乡下的老师护校,护校每天有5毛钱的补助。那时我奶奶身体还很康健,所以我奶奶带上我和妹妹们经常去护校。说实话那个学校是在一个乱葬岗上建立的。尽管就在我们村边,但隔了一条河,通过一座小木桥相连。感觉学校就像一座孤岛。所以我们去护校还是很害怕的,夏天护校的话还好,我们在学校里操场上玩,爬梧桐树采梧桐子。冬天护校一般就呆在宿舍里早早睡觉,有时候拿上我爸的收音机听听革命故事。被子都是我们自己带去的,我爸特别讲卫生,他嫌别人被子不卫生。

小学的时候,还发生了学校门口的小木桥坍塌事件。那是明清时期留下的木桥,大概20-30米长,2-3米宽,年久失修,桥板掉落,空隙较大,一不小心踩空人就容易掉下河去。那条河是运河的一条支流,有20-30米宽。那时候我父亲在家养病,公社里就准备集资造桥,让我爸担任造桥总指挥兼监理,因为他是国家干部,在家养病,也没具体工作,不用上下班,做这件事正好。我爸也很乐意,从一开是张罗,募捐,到请施工队,一直到造桥结束,账目做得仔仔细细,完了用大字报张贴公布。我记得很清楚,当时村民踊跃捐款,有捐五元的,也有捐1元的,那时候农民没钱啊,但因为自己的子女要经过,每个大队也募集到了好几百元,都用大字报张贴公布,那时候我爸的毛笔字就派上用场了,村民们都会称赞说到底是大学生,写得一手漂亮的字。

其实我爸的书法是在王姓继曾祖父亲自教导下练成的,王姓继曾祖父学识渊博,参加过北伐,做过19路军蔡廷锴将军的中级军官参议,王姓继曾祖父特别喜欢我爸,因为我爸喜欢读书,所以他就倾囊相授。王姓继曾祖父在抗战前夕带了我奶奶和我爸爸回到常州老家,王姓继曾祖则回到苏北老家因为那里还有祖产。王姓继曾祖父带回了一些钱财,但是我家经过两次强盗上门打劫,他们在上海辛辛苦苦积累的一点钱财都被抢光了,只留下了王姓继曾祖父以前在上海开店时的一块门店的金字招牌。强盗们以为招牌那都是假的涂了一层金漆而已,哪知道那是纯金打造,说明王姓继曾祖父的精明。后来我爸把那些金子都用在了地下情报活动包括营救战友上。现在看来,都是肉包子打狗,连我爸自己的离休待遇都是一波三折。这是后话。

From 1971 to 1976, I experienced criticizing Lin Piao and Confucius (that was criticizing Lin Biao), countering the right-leaning trend of overturning the verdict (criticizing Deng Xiaoping), and criticizing the Gang of Four (that was criticizing Wang Hongwen, Zhang Chunqiao, Jiang Qing and Yao Wenyuan). The 1976 batch of Gang of Four left the deepest impression on me. Because they were going to perform in the district, the school selected eight students to perform the Gang of Four of the Workers, Peasants and Soldiers batch. The lines were similar to three and a half sentences. Four students accompanied Wang, Zhang, Jiangyao, and four students played the role. Workers' and Peasants' Military Science. I play the role of a student, and the weapon in my hand is a pair of scissors, and I don’t know why it’s not a writing brush. Maybe the big scissors look imposing. The screenwriter and director are both bearded dragon teachers from the junior high school. Teacher Wu teaches Chinese and music. He is versatile and his family is in the city. Those of us who performed the Workers', Peasants and Soldiers' Study all wore green military uniforms, which were borrowed by Teacher Hu. The day after the performance, eight students stayed with Teacher Hu at his home in Changzhou City. Then they took a bus to Zou District in Wujin County early the next morning to participate in the performance. After the performance, they walked more than ten kilometers back to the countryside. It was my first time living in Changzhou City. The dim lights in the alleys at night, the bustling passers-by, and the small shops that were still open for business all made me feel the unique atmosphere of the city at night and was fascinated by it.

At that time, half of the teachers in the school came from the city. There was a teacher Pan Weixing, who was the director of a bureau in Changzhou before the Cultural Revolution and was a division-level cadre. At that time, he was knocked down to teach in the junior high school. My father and mother respect Teacher Pan very much. My dad said that Teacher Pan was one of the underground party leaders in the Changwu area before liberation, although my dad never worked under his leadership. A phoenix in distress is not as good as a chicken. At that time, Teacher Pan could only hold his tail between his legs and lead his life under the leadership of a unit chief-level primary school principal. After the Cultural Revolution, Mr. Pan served as the director of the Changzhou Seismological Bureau, and was restored to the director level.

The principal of the primary school is named Deng Ruixing, who is from Yixing and speaks Yixing Mandarin. Vice-principal Pan Yaosheng is a snob, a native of Panjia Village. There is also a junior high school physics teacher called Wu Xinghua, who is tall and handsome. I don’t know if he is married or not. There is also teacher Pan Xingcun who teaches mathematics. When he sees stupid students, he will lecture you until your dick hair turns gray and you don’t know how to do it, so the students call him an old gangster. Teacher Shao Jumei has been teaching for two years, and her husband is a doctor at a commune health center. There are also teachers Zou Ren'e who teaches fourth grade, teacher Chen Yumei who teaches fifth grade, and teacher Lu Aqin from kindergarten, there are almost a dozen people, and the school also hired a cook.

When the school is on summer and winter vacation, teachers need to take turns to be on duty to take care of the school. Teachers in the city usually entrust our teachers in the countryside to take care of the school. The nursing school receives a subsidy of 50 cents per day. My grandma was still in good health at that time, so she took my sisters and me to nursing school frequently. To be honest, that school was built on a mass grave. Although it is right next to our village, it is separated by a river and connected by a small wooden bridge. It feels like the school is like an island. So we were still scared to go to the nursing school. It was okay in the summer. We played on the playground in the school and climbed the sycamore tree to collect sycamore seeds. In the winter when I was in nursing school, I usually stayed in the dormitory and went to bed early. Sometimes I would take my dad’s radio and listen to revolutionary stories. We all bring the quilts ourselves. My dad is very particular about hygiene. He thinks other people’s quilts are unhygienic.

When I was in elementary school, a small wooden bridge in front of the school collapsed. It was a wooden bridge left over from the Ming and Qing Dynasties. It was about 20-30 meters long and 2-3 meters wide. It was in disrepair for a long time. The bridge boards fell off and the gaps were large. If someone stepped on it accidentally, it would be easy for people to fall into the river. The river is a tributary of the canal and is 20-30 meters wide. At that time, my father was recuperating at home, and the commune was preparing to raise funds to build a bridge, and asked my father to serve as the commander-in-chief and supervisor of the bridge construction. Because he was a national cadre, recuperating at home, and had no specific job, so he did not have to commute to get off work, so it was just right for him to do this. My dad was also very happy. From the beginning, we raised money, hired a construction team, and ended up building the bridge. The accounts were carefully prepared, and when the project was completed, we posted it on big-character posters. I remember very clearly that at that time, the villagers actively donated money, some donated 5 yuan, and some donated 1 yuan. The farmers had no money at that time, but because their children had to pass by, each brigade also raised several hundred yuan, which they spent When big-character posters were posted and announced, my dad's calligraphy came in handy at that time. The villagers would praise him for his beautiful handwriting, after all, as a college student.

In fact, my dad's calligraphy was learned under the personal instruction of my great-grandfather surnamed Wang. His great-grandfather surnamed Wang was very knowledgeable, participated in the Northern Expedition, and served as a mid-level officer counselor to General Cai Tingkai of the 19th Route Army. His great-grandfather surnamed Wang was very fond of my dad. Because my dad likes to read, he teaches me everything he has. My step-great-grandfather surnamed Wang took my grandmother and my father back to his hometown in Changzhou on the eve of the Anti-Japanese War. His step-great-grandfather surnamed Wang returned to his hometown in Northern Jiangsu because there was still ancestral property there. My step-great-grandfather surnamed Wang brought back some money, but after two robbers came to rob my family, all the money they had worked so hard to accumulate in Shanghai was robbed, leaving only a piece of money that my step-great-grandfather surnamed Wang had when he opened a shop in Shanghai. The store’s golden sign. The robbers thought that the signboard was fake and just coated with a layer of gold paint, but they didn't know that it was made of pure gold, which shows the shrewdness of the great-grandfather surnamed Wang. Later, my dad used all the gold in underground intelligence activities, including rescuing comrades. Now it seems that it's all about meat buns beating dogs, and even my dad's own retirement package is full of twists and turns.

更多我的博客文章>>>
    请您先登陆,再发跟帖!