Yes!!!

来源: tianliang 2009-01-19 12:22:17 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1206 bytes)
The answer is yes.

First, your parents would need their visa to Bahamas ready to get on the cruise. I remember my parent’s passports and visa were checked carefully at the reception. Soon after my parents checked in their cabin, somebody called to make sure they had the visa to Bahamas and their visa to US were valid through the period of cruise.

Second, although nobody checked my parent’s visa at the port of Bahamas (both off and return the boat). However, every one (include US citizens) on the cruise had to go through immigration on the deck since the next destination (St. Thomas) is American soil. Those who are not US or Canada citizen would need to be checked in separately.

The cost of visa to Bahamas is $55 per person. You can get it in the same day if you can physically visit the Bahamas embassy in Miami. You can also mail in your application to the consul of your district (Be careful. May not be Miami) if your cruise sail off from other ports.

St. Martin does not require visa for Chinese citizen if you arrive with a cruise. But everyone needs to go through immigration again afterward since you are returning to US from a foreign country.

加跟帖:

当前帖子已经过期归档,不能加跟帖!