Really? Child Abuse and Maltreatment Register?

来源: 王利民 2018-10-25 04:47:24 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2871 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 王利民 ] 在 2018-10-28 07:26:55 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Really? Child Abuse and Maltreatment Register?

Oct. 25, 2018

by Limin Wang

Basically, I was answering the questionaire in the Naviance and in the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, and touching some truth about my work injuries and family situation. The second thing was I requested the school to add my name to the NYC Schools Account as a parent to my children. Since the night of October 23, 2018, for two consecutive nights, my rent residence has been visited by strangers. Last night, a young man came with a piece of printout to me and a piece of the otherwise same to the other parent, stating "you are the subject of a report of suspected child abuse or maltreatment received by the New York State Child Abuse and Maltreatment Register (State Central Register) on 10/23/2018."

The premediated murder veiled as work accident at B.Q. Wide Auto Body Parts Supply, Inc. on me hasn't gone anywhere bright. The woman Li Li was seduced and facilitated by governments, organizations, and individuals to desert the family (me and the children) twice in year 2014, living in hideouts with a hefty rent for a tiny basement or attic room while having no job and earning no income. Instead, she picked up toxic mindset and obnoxious behavior, and came back to me and the children just for the mere purpose of creating "domestic violence". When I touched a little about these two things, the government agencies would not come to me to help me on these difficult issues, instead, and of course, expectedly, are flinging dirt to me. Just like the event some agencies in this year 2018 claimed I opened a credit card account with Kohl's and had >$200 expense, I would like to experience how all these things play out.  As long as I can think, talk, and walk, I will fight for the truth and justice first through the USA system. I will never commit suicide under any circumstances. I can only be murdered if I die young.

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

If they buy in the second floor trash, then they should ask Yout -王利民- 给 王利民 发送悄悄话 王利民 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/25/2018 postreply 14:47:00

Can these governments, organizations, and individuals stand up t -王利民- 给 王利民 发送悄悄话 王利民 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/28/2018 postreply 07:27:12

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]