英文歌曲:Bring On The Rain

来源: YuGong 2009-01-03 18:03:16 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6054 bytes)

Title: Bring On The Rain
Artist: Jo Dee Messsina due with Tim Mcgraw

Another day has almost come and gone
Can't imagine what else could go wrong
Sometimes I'd like to hide away somewhere and lock the door
A single battle lost but not the war ('cause)
Tomorrow's another day
And I'm thirsty anyway
So bring on the rain
It's almost like the hard times circle 'round
A couple drops and they all start coming down
Yeah, I might feel defeated,
And I might hang my head
I might be barely breathing - but I'm not dead (no)
Tomorrow's another day
And I'm thirsty anyway
So bring on the rain
No I'm not gonna let it get me down
I'm not gonna cry
And I'm not gonna lose any sleep tonight ('cause)
Tomorrow's another day
And I am not afraid
So bring on the rain
Tomorrow's another day
And I'm thirsty anyway
So bring on the rain
(Bring on, bring on the rain)
No, not gonna let it get me down
I'm not gonna cry
So bring on the rain
(Bring on, bring on the rain)
(Bring on the rain, Bring on the rain)

Jo Dee Messina
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jo-Dee Marie Messina (born August 25, 1970), known professionally as Jo Dee Messina, is an American country music artist. In her career charted nine Number One singles on the Billboard country music charts. She has been honored by the Country Music Association, the Academy of Country Music and nominated for a Grammy Award. She was the first female country artist to score three multiple-week Number One songs from the same album.[1] To date, she has two Platinum and three Gold-certified albums by the RIAA.

Messina debuted in 1996 with the single "Heads Carolina, Tails California". Her album was certifified gold by the RIAA. Her second album, I'm Alright produced five Top 10 Country hits between 1998 in 1999 and sold over a million copies in America. Since her debut, six of her singles have peaked at #1 on the Billboard Country singles chart and five of her albums have received a certification by the RIAA or the CRIA.

所有跟帖: 

钢琴曲: Kiss The Rain -YuGong- 给 YuGong 发送悄悄话 YuGong 的博客首页 (2254 bytes) () 01/03/2009 postreply 18:04:28

回复:英文歌曲:Bring On The Rain -宋德利利- 给 宋德利利 发送悄悄话 宋德利利 的博客首页 (257 bytes) () 01/03/2009 postreply 20:37:55

回复:回复:英文歌曲:Bring On The Rain -YuGong- 给 YuGong 发送悄悄话 YuGong 的博客首页 (197 bytes) () 01/03/2009 postreply 21:25:26

回复:英文歌曲:Bring On The Rain -palmtree- 给 palmtree 发送悄悄话 (118 bytes) () 01/03/2009 postreply 21:56:35

Thanks. Glad that you like it. -YuGong- 给 YuGong 发送悄悄话 YuGong 的博客首页 (156 bytes) () 01/03/2009 postreply 22:19:49

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!