【听歌练听力】(客串) “Love Will Keep Us Alive” by 李健

来源: 2024-01-17 04:45:54 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

The song was originally released by the Eagles in 1994.  But I like Lijian's version much more.  He sang it with such passion and such power, and you could feel that he used his whole body to "shake" the sound.  I feel deeply moved when listening to it.

So, my friends, please use the best acoustic system in your possession, close your eyes and just listen.  I am sure you will want to listen to it a 2nd time (or like me, repeatedly in the past week since I found it).  The good news is that the lyrics were on the screen, and now you can check them yourself if you got them all correct.

In case you like the song and have a bit of time, could you post a word or two to share your thoughts?  

Thanks and happy listening.

Added: 加上李健说的一段很美很有哲理的话。我没有翻译这段话的能力和水平,只是贴上来和大家分享

人们看到我可能书写过好几次夕阳。人们想到夕阳就会想到夕阳无限好,只是近黄昏。但恰恰在我看来,我喜欢那样的一个瞬间,那样的一个柔和的感觉。即温馨又有光照,不热烈但很温暖。我不知道这种对夕阳的着迷源自何处。一个人真正拥有的时间,并非只是早晨上午下午黄昏夜晚,可能夜晚之后还有夜晚,或者是夜晚之后还有清晨。 当然拥有了一些阅历,有了些年纪的时候,常常有一种惯性的心理,总在不自觉或者自觉地来提醒自己在时间的位置,或提醒自己的年龄。人不应该刻意地寻找自己在生命上的时间刻度,你只有忘记时间,才能够更自由。时间人们通常认为是一个线性的,但通过自己的眼中,通过自己的心理上的一种转换,可以让时间的刻度变长变短。我记得有句话说的特别好:死亡不是失去了生命,而是走出了时间。