【E龙接故事】25 Venus Williams

来源: 2022-11-18 11:14:17 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

Finally  Venus awakened in the middle of nowhere. Looked around at the totally unknown surroundings. " Where the hell am I now?" " Who is the muscular black girl next to me? Why is she only moving whenever I move?"  Venus mumbled before realizing it was a mirror there. "Oh,  My Zeus!!!! wha_happened!!! Oh, my zeuuuuuus!!" , A 6'2" tall muscular girl of black skin glowing  healthy luster screamed inside the mirror and the room..., Gradually, memory slowly came back.

The last memory she had was Juno's grinning...

At this moment, the door opened, a mid aged black woman was similing at the doorway.

"I don't care who the f***k you are Juno or Hera.. what the f****k have you done to me?"

The woman's smile froze, " My God! Are you okay baby? what's happening to you last night?  Relax, baby,I know Wimbledon is of a lot pressure, you gotta believe yourself, you can do it"

"No! I don't know what you are talking about, I am Venus!!!!" 

" Sure you are, you are my proud daughter Venus, Venus Williams, tennis queen, come on Serena , help me comfort your sister, she has too much pressure"

" Mom? ???" Venus softened her face.

"yes, dear, you scared me! " the woman hugged her tightly with tears in her eyes " don't be afraid, mom is here to support you"

"The world is your and your sister's, go conquering it! the tennis world belongs to you guys"

Now Venus & Serena Williams were on their way to the top of the tennis world! 

But what's the purpose of Juno for doing this? 

Venus had decided to admit the reality,  and found out what happened to her after she lost conscious ; what was Juno's next conspiracy.....

Actually Venus rather liked her shiny black skin, she always considered she was too pale,