Sha Yan's English collection, Yuan's Place

来源: 胡华泠 2017-09-05 11:10:12 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2966 bytes)

Sha Yan's English collection, Yuan's Place, published by Authorhouse Publishing in 2006.

Title: Yuan's Place

Author: Sha Yan

ISBN:1425925170

Publisher: AuthorHouse

part of the manuscript,

I met Winnie at the downtown centre. Winnie dressed nice too, a kind of like usual, just, she wears a new blouse. She wore a pair of black pants, that I saw her wearing before at work. They made her look taller. I handed her over the roses with a kind smile, and she smiled too. She did not look surprised. Then we walked towards the restaurant I had reserved two seats with. I felt kind of exciting. It has been a long time I haven’t dated women. Two years after Yuan was gone. I didn’t know what Winnie felt. We just walked, silently, and it seemed she did not want to break the silence. The tacit feeling came through me. Noticeable enough, I peaked at her face when we were walking. She was still smiling while her left hand was playing with the roses, and, she looked so beautiful. I wanted to hold her right hand, and just want to be in this way, until forever, TianHuanDiLao[1], I thought. But I didn’t, I was not very brave in front of her. We just walked.

The date went very well. We talked quite some, from colleagues, work and then the family. I told her my story, story with Yuan and my family. She did not seem surprised. I guessed Wanda told her about the existence of Yuan. I knew Wanda would, she was that kind of woman. Winnie reacted calmer than I thought. She also told me some about her family, with some conservation. And she did mention her past boy friend when I asked her. I had a feeling that night she was sorry for her past experience with him, and she made me feel she liked me mainly because I said things when he damped her. I thought he was not doing the right thing. I realized I cared about her since the beginning, since I first saw her when the first day I started working in our company. We had very good conversation, and we both knew, at least I could feel, the future that we may go together, have a family... And now, it is the time. Our bondage is another kind of Yuanfeng, Yuanfeng that made us come together. TianHuanDiLao, I remembered. She looked so wonderful that night.

[1] TianHuanDiLao: Together, never break apart until the end of heaven and earth, Chinese idiom.

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]