周末一笑:Applied psychology

来源: 南山松 2014-09-27 04:41:56 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7156 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 南山松 ] 在 2014-09-27 04:43:00 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
1 应用心理学 Applied psychology

After the student delivered the pizza to old Ken's house,Ken asked,"What is the usual tip?”

"Well,”replied the youth,"this is my first trip here,but the other blokes say if I get 5p out of you,I’II be doing great.”

"Is that sot”snorted Ken. "Well,just to show them how wrong they are,here’s five quid.”

"Thanks,”replied the youth,“I'll put this towards to my studies.”

"What are you studying”asked Ken. The lad smiled and said,"Applied psychology.”

2 有你教他真好Good Thing He Has You
While I was talking to a parent of one of my third-grade students, another teacher walked by. The mother, remarking how beautiful the woman was, said, "If my son had her for a teacher, he wouldn't be able to concentrate. " Then she paused and added, "Good thing he has you. "
3 牧羊人与官僚The Shepherd and the Bureaucrat
A bureaucrat was hiking when he came upon a shepherd tending a large flock. The bureaucrat took a fancy to the sheep and asked the shepherd, "If I can guess how many there are, may I have one?" The shepherd thought it unlikely the man would guess the exact number, so he agreed.
The bureaucrat guessed, "You have 287 sheep." The shepherd was astonished, since this was exactly right.
"Can I pick out my sheep now?" asked the bureaucrat. The shepherd grudgingly gave his permission. Selecting one, the bureaucrat slung it over his shoulders to carry home.
The shepherd got an idea." If I guess your occupation'," he said, "may I have my sheep back?" The bureaucrat was surprised, but figured there was little chance of the shepherd guessing correctly, so he went along. "You're a bureaucrat, "announced the shepherd. Amazed, the bureaucrat asked.
"How did you know?"
The shepherd replied, "Put the dog down and we'll talk about it.
4 青蛙的电话A Call from a Frog
A frog telephones the Psychic Hotline and is told, "You are going to meet a beautiful young girl who will want to know everything about you . "
The frog says, "This is great! Will I meet her at a party, or what?"
"No," says the psychic. "Next semester in her biology class.
5 你不要知道吗Wouldn't You Know
I accompanied my eight-month-pregnant wife to her monthly checkup . We boarded the hospital's elevator to go to the appropriate floor. The only other passenger was an elderly man who studied intently and then said, "Boy."
Without another word, he got off at his floor. I was about to tell my wife how strange I thought he was acting when suddenly I realized she was wearing a T-shirt sporting the "Guess?" logo.
6 最后的生日The Very Last Birthday
When I was approaching 50, I announced to my three grown children that I no longer wanted to celebrate my birthday and that they could phone me instead of sending a gift. At first they protested, but finally they agreed to go along with my wish. So when the doorbell rang on the morning of my birthday, I was surprised to see the florist delivering a huge, beautiful plant. Suddenly, without a word, she rushed back to the truck and , with a sad look, turned once to glance at me. Puzzled, I read the card attached to the plant: "To Mom-with lots of love-on your very last birthday.
(from Internet) 

所有跟帖: 

That boy knows how to put applied psychology into practical use. -紫君- 给 紫君 发送悄悄话 紫君 的博客首页 (179 bytes) () 09/27/2014 postreply 09:23:41

Yes, 紫君,he is a smart boy:) 紫君, have a nice weekend! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/27/2014 postreply 18:05:15

LOL, "put the dog down." -~叶子~- 给 ~叶子~ 发送悄悄话 ~叶子~ 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/27/2014 postreply 09:48:44

That's my favorite one too, but I don't get -慧惠- 给 慧惠 发送悄悄话 慧惠 的博客首页 (52 bytes) () 09/27/2014 postreply 10:51:44

Try to explain, -水中捞月- 给 水中捞月 发送悄悄话 水中捞月 的博客首页 (210 bytes) () 09/27/2014 postreply 14:39:01

sigh, I haven't asked second question yet -慧惠- 给 慧惠 发送悄悄话 慧惠 的博客首页 (230 bytes) () 09/27/2014 postreply 15:14:46

A joke is nothing more than making you laugh, not for serious -水中捞月- 给 水中捞月 发送悄悄话 水中捞月 的博客首页 (86 bytes) () 09/27/2014 postreply 16:11:12

问好叶子,慧惠,水月!我也喜欢这个笑话.估计那个官员先数了羊了~~~大家周末快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/27/2014 postreply 18:10:29

Guess? Boy! old navy? ....Boy ^_^ -京燕花园- 给 京燕花园 发送悄悄话 京燕花园 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/27/2014 postreply 13:40:13

哈哈,燕子,周末快乐! -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/27/2014 postreply 18:11:56

#3. How did the bureaucrat figure out the number? -冲浪潜水员- 给 冲浪潜水员 发送悄悄话 冲浪潜水员 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/28/2014 postreply 20:51:46

I guess he had counted before he talked to the boy. -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/29/2014 postreply 18:57:55

Impressive! Nearly 300. How did he manage not to fall asleep? -冲浪潜水员- 给 冲浪潜水员 发送悄悄话 冲浪潜水员 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/29/2014 postreply 22:09:15

Maybe he was so eager to get a sheep ~ -南山松- 给 南山松 发送悄悄话 南山松 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/30/2014 postreply 18:14:52

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!