电影 《Love story》 配音

来源: 2012-07-09 04:45:53 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

美凤 and I had wanted to work on something together since last year's 男女声配合活动, but it was delayed until recently when 美风 took part in a program on the 想唱就唱 forum. We made our recordings and handed them over to 愚公。

愚公 worked wonders. Like an alchemist, 愚公 mixed the two elements, waved a magic wand. And ladies and gentlemen, we got the video. 愚公,many thanks, you are a hero.

With no background in acting or voice training, we are at best armatures who are earnest and fun-loving English learners. So, do not hesitate with your barbs or arrows.

Lastly, a word of thanks to 美风from me. Her hard work and cooperation made my day.

If your can’t watch the video, here is a link to the original file:

http://space.wenxuecity.com/media/201207/08/1341808636.wmv

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

O (Oliver), J (Jenny)

O: I can’t believe how great you were.

J: that tells me how much you know about music.

Oliver: I know enough.

Jenny: Wise up, would you please, Barrett? I wasn't great, I was not even All-lvy, I was just ok. OK?

Oliver: OK. But I mean like you should always keep at it.

Jenny: Who said I’m not going to keep at it, for God’s sake? I'm going to study with Nadia Boulanger, aren’t I?

O: Who?

J: Next year. I have a scholarship in Paris.

O: Paris?

J: Yeah, I've never been to Europe. I can hardly wait.

O: How long have you known about this?

J: come on, Oli. Don’t be stupid, would you please. It's inevitable.

O: What is?

J: That we’re going to graduate and go our separate ways. And you're going to go on to Law School.

O: What are you talking about?

J: You're a preppy millionaire, and I'm a social zero.

O: What does that have to do with going our separate ways? We're together now, aren’t we? We were happy.

O: you are going back to Cranston Rhode Island and bake cookies?

J: look, Harvard is like this big Santa Clause bag stuff full of all kinds of crazy toys, when holiday is over…

(For the underlined, they talk at the same time, Oliver having higher volume)

O: this has been a little more than a holiday, Jenny!

J: they cut the glue, ship you out and you’ve got to go back to where you belong.

J: Pastries. And don't make fun of my father.

O: Then don't leave me, Jenny! …. Please.

J: Yeah, but What about my scholarship and what about Paris that I've never seen in my whole God-damned life?

O: What about our marriage?

J: Who said anything about marriage?

O: I'm saying it, now.

J: You want to marry me?

O: Yeah.

J: Why?

O: Because… (emotion welling up)

J: That's a good reason.