哈哈,旧文--儿子要出走。。。

来源: 2017-12-07 17:41:09 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

儿子要出走!

(2007-07-01 09:48:15)下一个
星期五早晨就和儿子讲好了,放学回家后,赶紧练习钢琴。完成钢琴练习,吃完晚饭,他就可以和邻居的孩子们玩了。他的钢琴练习的量不大,真能集中精力,30分钟不到就可以完成。大概是白天在summer camp里玩了一整天,回到家也静不下心来。吃饭前不想练习,吃完晚饭后,拖了大半个小时,三分之一也没有完成。

邻居带孩子来了,老爸觉得儿子该记住这个教训,学会集中精力,不然,该玩的时间就没有了。于是告诉他,老爸去散步。他完成了再出来。儿子一急,跑回自己房间,关起门来发脾气。

老妈在家看着儿子,看儿子又哭又闹,干脆来个火上加油:再这么着,从头来,每个练习十遍!好,儿子气呼呼地出房门,找了个自己的书包,把里面的东西倒,装了一些食品和水,要出走!

老妈说:“慢着!这食品和水也是老妈老爸挣来的,你也得老妈老爸批准才行。”

小人儿一听,

又倒出来,想了一想,找了几张白纸,一枝铅笔放进去。然后背着书包走到门口,一屁股坐在门口,不走了。

老妈问:“怎么不走了?”姐姐坐一边,则偷偷笑起来。

老爸散完步,带着邻居的孩子来,发现儿子在自己练钢琴呢。问:“怎么还没完成啊?”

“Mommy said that I had to do 10 time for each piece.”

老爸说:“Ok, still 5 times. You better get it done quickly. Your friends are waiting for you.”

等儿子练习完了,邻居孩子走了,老爸开始给儿子上课:“ See, you lost a lot of playing time today. If you had been reasonable, you would have played video game with your friends.”

老妈插进来:“人家要出走呢。”

“Really, son? Tell me why you wanted to go to someone else's home.”

“Because mom was mean to me!”儿子余怒未消。

老爸坐下来,和儿子聊天:“I am not mad at you at all. Just tell me what was your thought in your mind. Did you have a plan? Where did you want to go?”

“A stranger's home.”

“So you have no plan to be a homeless, right? Were you planning to live in a box?”

“No.”

“Then, let me tell you something. If the stranger was a good person, he/she would call police because it is illegal to keep a kid like your age at home. Then you will be sent home by police. If the stranger was a bad gperson, then he/she would not call police. You would end up with such a bad person. Do you want to stay with a bad person?”

“No. I don't want to stay with a bad person.”儿子连忙说。

“Good. Next time, when you decide to go somewhere by yoursself, you better let me know. I would not stop you. Howevver, I have to report to police. I can set up a box in the back yard now for you to sleep in it if you want to experience the homeless life.”老爸开始逗儿子。姐姐在旁边忍不住笑出声来。

“No, I don't want to sleep in a box.” 儿子急忙表态。

“Then, do you still want to go a stranger's home?”

“No.”

“Ok, You can stay here. Daddy and mommy love you, and we want you to stay. Mommy might be mean to you. However, it was you who did not keep your own words. We talked about the piano practice this morning,  and I even helped you to start this evening. But, you did not do your practice quickly. So you missed a lot of playing time with your your friends. This is a lesson for you. Now, tell me whether you want to quit piano. I have no problem if you want to quit. I can save money, you know that. ”

“No, I don't want to quit piano.”

嘿嘿,每隔几天,儿子就要来这么一次。看来,大人也好,孩子也好,都是“斗争中成长”。

(7/1/2007) 

打印 ]
阅读 (2549) ┆ 评论 (3)
评论
A-mao回复悄悄话Reply to Lanchan: Let kids know the danger. I am happy this came so early. It gave me a opportunity to educate my son.

lanchan回复悄悄话你家这一幕我好熟悉。 
我觉得有点可怕,怕有一天长了主意就真的出走一把呢。 

问好!

发表评论
评论不支持HTML代码
注意: 请不要在评论中留下不友好信息或者类似侮辱性的言辞。