I was so angry this morning

来源: 2013-11-11 09:17:00 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:
there are two places having water markings in our house (previous leaking). When we bought the house last year, the inspector recommended to seal roof flashings. I asked LG for millions of times to start looking for a roofer, always busy, busy. , not doing it. FInally, I could not wait and found a roofer. This morning the roofer came, and said they found another problem, asked me to add $150, I said OK. then told LG, he blah, blah, ..... and asked me what is the problem, blah, blah......I know the roofer possibly knows that I do not understand and ask for higher price, but what can I do? this should be done by hu*****and. but my hu*****and never did it. The roof was kept leaking in our last house, the feeling was so bad. Now we bough new house, and we have the money, so I want to fix it. Sisters, if you were me, how would you response ? Do the work, and possibly cheated by the roofer, and was complained by hu*****and. Let me go to the hell. FxxxK....... I really need to find a male soul mate to comfort me.