Hope Xi Jinping's day is near as trade war moves on

来源: Euro-dollar 2018-12-02 05:44:02 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1448 bytes)

After fighting the trade war for 8 months, we see a truce now. 

Truce does not mean it is over. In March 2018, we clearly saw that Xi Jinping put an evil knife in the neck of Chinese. After trade war started, Trump has been putting a knife on Xi Jinping's neck.

The trade war is not good for Chinese. I would like not to have it. At least, most of my families are in China. I don't want them to live in poverty and in a desperate state again as 40 years ago.

However, will Xi Jinping put hsi knife down without the trade war? Very unlikely.

We have witnessed that Xi Jinping was calling the private companies back instead of killing them. Why this happened? It is due to the big pressure from all sides. Xi Jinping has to hide his knoife in his pocket for a while.

Xi Jinping is very good in controling and bullying Chinese. But he is very stupid in dealing with people like Trump.

If he is good, why he didn't compromise 6 months ago? Why he has waited to the funny situation today?

Once more and more people realize the evil nature and stupidity of Xi Jinping, his day should be near. 

I personally have no realation with Chinese officials. But I am totally agianst Xi Jinping since Feb 25 2018 when I saw he is going to remove the two limit of presidency.

所有跟帖: 

If1-if2, 除了会侃 if 外,还会啥?If I were the president, ... -八边天- 给 八边天 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/02/2018 postreply 08:56:57

Let me reply you once -Euro-dollar- 给 Euro-dollar 发送悄悄话 (674 bytes) () 12/02/2018 postreply 11:22:51

你本该好好讲话,if1-If2。这里是论坛,不是门电路。批评与反批评,是不是“logic”? -八边天- 给 八边天 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/02/2018 postreply 11:44:51

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”