桃花源主, one question about 量子纠缠

来源: Euro-dollar 2018-11-06 11:25:17 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2982 bytes)

I am sorry to miss your discusion with huntridge, 鲁美丽, and 

Here is a sentence by chezclement:

纠缠中的两个粒子不管距离多远,观察一个会瞬间改变另一个的状态,速度无穷大,所以称为EPR paradox.

Please let me start with the above sentence. Assume that we have 纠缠中的两个粒子. Since they are 纠缠 together, the phase of one particle should tell the phase of the other. Then, we don't need anything else to be an encryption key.  

This is like a story as follows: you are one person and I am the other. We are 纠缠 together and so you know what I am doing and I know what you are doing, but other people don't know our secrets. If this is true, it would be the ideal for people who need to keep an secret. 

Then, why we need encryption key? If we do need it, then it is not 量子纠缠.

I actually know Schrodinger's equation, Feymann-Kac formula and other theoretical things. But I am sure if I am totally wrong in this very applied aspect.

所有跟帖: 

或许可以用“量子纠缠”理论来解析人为啥会做梦? -欣国学- 给 欣国学 发送悄悄话 欣国学 的博客首页 (90 bytes) () 11/06/2018 postreply 13:31:32

You went too far! I am seriously asking a question. -Euro-dollar- 给 Euro-dollar 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/06/2018 postreply 13:40:29

the word u need is entangled, 看你说英文有种替结巴着急的感觉。 -天方化戟- 给 天方化戟 发送悄悄话 天方化戟 的博客首页 (62 bytes) () 11/06/2018 postreply 16:16:04

两个粒子的态偶合在一起,微扰(测量)其中一个粒子的态,会影响另一个的态。但是这个并不是说你不能测量他们的态。 -桃花源主- 给 桃花源主 发送悄悄话 桃花源主 的博客首页 (1102 bytes) () 11/06/2018 postreply 16:50:59

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”