Tiananmen Square, 1989 -- Revisited --- Godfrey Roberts

来源: hercules007 2018-07-04 15:33:49 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6959 bytes)
Tiananmen Square, 1989 -- Revisited

http://www.unz.com/article/tiananmen-square-1989-revisited/

"Famous Taiwanese entertainer Hou Dejian summarized his experience of the finale, “Some people said that two hundred died in the Square and others claimed that two thousand died. There were also stories of tanks running over students who were trying to leave. I have to say that I did not see any of that. I don’t know where those people died. I myself was in the Square until six-thirty in the morning”. Future Nobelist Liu Xiaobo remained to the end and said he saw nobody harmed.

On June 19, Beijing Party Secretary Li Ximing delivered the results of the official enquiry. More than 7,000 were wounded or injured and two hundred forty one killed, including thirty-six students, ten soldiers and thirteen People’s Armed Police during a riot in Chang’An Road."

The BBC’s Beijing correspondent, James Miles,confessed to having “Conveyed the wrong impression, and that there was no massacre in Tiananmen Square. Protesters who were still in the square when the army reached it were allowed to leave after negotiations with martial law troops…There was no Tiananmen Square massacre”. But, even after TheColumbia Journalism Review discredited?12 the massacre story and WikiLeaks released Ambassador James Lilley’s July 12 (a month after the events) cable, few editors were interested.

所有跟帖: 

民主是共产党最大的敌人,所以零八宪章被枪毙,刘晓波下大狱。 -老商- 给 老商 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2018 postreply 16:52:32

刘晓波拿西方国的钱, 在国内从政;在那国,包括西方国, 都不能容忍。 -nyg- 给 nyg 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2018 postreply 19:23:41

谢谢上传,希望中共引以为鉴,避免重走苏联亡党亡国的老路,一如既往,带领中国人民在社会主义的康庄大道上前进。 -弓长张- 给 弓长张 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2018 postreply 23:02:01

当年袁木就是这么说的 -勿来三- 给 勿来三 发送悄悄话 勿来三 的博客首页 (134 bytes) () 07/04/2018 postreply 16:49:19

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”