广东话和越南话有深刻的血缘关系, 都是东南亚语系的。竟然有人说广东话保留着古汉语语音,是炎黄正统。不知天下有羞耻二字

来源: TXY 2016-12-22 20:04:09 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4621 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ TXY ] 在 2016-12-23 09:08:53 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

引文:

I took my parents on their first trip to Vietnam recently and they were intrigued by what they heard on the streets of Hanoi. My father thought Vietnamese sounded similar to Cantonese while my mother said it reminded her of her own native Sze Yap, a dialect related to “standard” Cantonese but which is spoken in the area west of the Pearl River Delta.

They’re not widely off the mark; some 60 per cent of Vietnamese vocabulary is of Chinese origin and the parts of China that are closest to Vietnam are the Cantonese-speaking regions of Guangxi and Guangdong. A person who knows Cantonese will be struck by the many Vietnamese words that sound similar, such as nguyen lieu (“raw materials”, yuen liu in Cantonese) and dac biet (“special”, dac beet in Cantonese).

In ancient times, the coastal areas south of the Yangtze all the way down to present-day northern Vietnam were home to the Bai Yue or “100 Yue” peoples, who were ethnically and linguistically separate from the Han Chinese to the north. Following millennia of Han colonisation and cultural domination, as well as intermarriages, the Yue people practically disappeared from China.

It’s possible that some remnants of the Yue and their culture can be found in the minority ethnic groups of present-day southern China and northern Vietnam."

中国至少有二十几种方言,根本不存在所谓标准的“古汉语语音”

在汉语中,各地方存在着口语性差距极大的语言变体,这些变体都统称为汉语方言。

汉语的差异化程度随地域而别。在官话区内,往往相距数百公里的居民也能勉强沟通;而在华南地区,有着“十里不同音”的说法,有些地方的差异程度就连同城居民也无法沟通的程度。不过在书写上除了部分用词之外,汉语的书面语却十分统一:在古代有产生于汉语分化前的文言文,现代则有以官话为基础产生并制定的白话文。

「汉语方言」被认为是一个极具汉民族特色的称呼,因为虽称为“方言”,但其实方言内部的语言差异甚至比欧洲诸语之间的差异更大,甚至方言内部的次方言之间的差异也比一些欧洲语言间的差异要大(如闽语内部的差异)。因此一部分西方学者比照欧洲语言的划分,认为汉语内部的方言应该集体升格为语言,即汉语族下的诸语言。

汉语方言的划分主要是以“对古代汉语的继承关系”来划分的。若以听感为准,比如闽语内部及吴语内部的各个次方言之间都无法完全通话,但由于有共通的语法逻辑、特定常用词汇等同源因素,因此皆被视为闽语或吴语。若依「方言」的字面意义「地方的语言」依地域划分,则福建省(闽)内居民并非都使用闽语,亦有客、吴两语的使用者;同时,闽语不只通行于福建,也通行于海南、台湾、浙江南部,甚至到新加坡与马来西亚。

因为根本不存在所谓单一的标准的“古汉语语音”,那篇所谓“金启孮批评北京话”的文章,说满语改变了古汉语语音”, 纯属无稽之谈。那篇所谓“金启孮批评北京话”的文章是在他去世后由无耻小人伪造的,早就被人揭露了。该文章中的作者没有任何言语学知识,编造拙劣的让人呕吐。

所有跟帖: 

无知还自以为是 -gulala- 给 gulala 发送悄悄话 (429 bytes) () 12/22/2016 postreply 20:39:02

同意。 -白云青山- 给 白云青山 发送悄悄话 白云青山 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/23/2016 postreply 09:47:01

+1 -NJM- 给 NJM 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/03/2017 postreply 08:49:49

广东话当然不是正统啦,论语是中国正统吧,很多成语都出自论语,用粤语说说成语看。 -团圆- 给 团圆 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/23/2016 postreply 11:52:51

凡漢字文化圈,中國和四周的日本,朝鮮,越南其文字有語音及讀音之分。 -NJM- 给 NJM 发送悄悄话 (229 bytes) () 01/02/2017 postreply 19:54:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”