关于10万美元施舍,看国际网友评论。

来源: hercules007 2013-11-14 01:46:38 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (8001 bytes)

正文是菲佣喷粪,关键看文后网友评论:

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Southeast_Asia/SEA-01-131113.html

网友评论摘录: 

Topolcats Che Guevarra Serna ·  Top Commenter

I have not heard such pro American propaganda for some time...but I am certain the Filipinos are excellent at it,.. Master-Slave Relationship! 

Richard Truong ·  Top Commenter

Well, the Master should give at least 10 times more to the Slave. As to China, it already is a humanitarian act to give something to a country which has been so hostile to it for the last two years.

Alex Wijaya ·  Top Commenter · The Ohio State University

By now even the blind can see that Philippine is a pawn in the US game with China. No one should wonder the US send a lot of aids. But what make me disgusting is that the western media turn this disaster into politics.

Topolcats Che Guevarra Serna ·  Top Commenter

Tom Herron

Beggars are now demanding what amount nations should donate and how much?...Don't be absurd!....Ungrateful slob is the best one can describe you logic!

A very typical Philippine way of reasoning:

I am hit by a typhoon and out of supplies, and it's your fault, and even worse that you don't pitch in and you should give as much as I tell you to give!!!... So how much do you think is enough beggar?

In the first instance, you know very well that 80% of all aid money will be stolen by element of the Philippine Gov.....the correct term is Pilfering, in which the PH has a well known reputation for doing.

John Brown

Article like this is really not a surprising in the "free" media, because even if China did offer aid, it will be spin in the most negative light as possible, because the West have already deemed China the enemy, now it is just finding evidence or making up lies to support that imagine.

China offers significant aid = Chinese trying to buy off the Philippines in the island dispute to gain leverage

China does not offer aid = Confirm the view that China is evil and selfish all along, that we should fight it.

You see there is really no way out.

Remember Tibet? How much China is modernizing it and developing it into a modern city from the middle ages infrastructure? The only "free" media verdict is to completely ignore the actual improvement and instead focus on how China is destroying the traditional culture and values and marginalize the Tibetan society.

这些是一部分,文后还有很多评论。用咱的老话说,“群众的眼睛是雪亮的:。

所有跟帖: 

哇!太正面了。可惜又追加了一千万人民币物资。软蛋! -每天都是好晴天- 给 每天都是好晴天 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/14/2013 postreply 19:22:06

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”