西姐姐的厨房

我们的身体需要美食,灵魂也如此. 想要成为治愈系的文青厨娘:)
个人资料
正文

在光棍节遥望 Soul mate.....

(2017-11-11 11:30:34) 下一个

在大家都在为娃去幼儿园是否被虐待操碎了心的时候…我的节日又来了吼吼 不能够更同意这篇推文了,尊重自己的时区,加油!

~~~~~~~~~~西姐姐译自"Know Yourself"双十一推送~~~~~~~~~
   From WeChat public account "Know Yourself"

今天在后台看到一个留言,说:“KY小姐姐,我遇到了一个人,我觉得ta就是我的soul mate。我不知道我要不要主动告白,你能给我一些指导么?”So I saw a message from one of our subscribers today, who asked "Hey Ms KY, I recently met a guy whom I feel like could be my soul mate. I am not sure if I should take the initiative to confess my love...Could you give me some advice? "

灵魂伴侣啊。想和这位小朋友说,倘若你寻找的是一个生活中的恋人,可能有人会给出你种种约会和追求的建议。但唯独灵魂伴侣的相爱,是不需要策略的。Aha, the so-called "soul mate" again lol! Well, what I really want to tell this young lady is, if a life partner is all that you are looking for, there are lots of people who could offer tons of practical suggestions on dating and becoming a proficient suitor/pursuer. However, those strategies are the last things that are needed for a soul-mate relationship.(Comment: true love is fully established on the foundation of grace, so brilliant!!)

两个灵魂的相爱,可以通过任何一种路径发生,所需要的只是彼此看见对方的灵魂。你们偶然遇见,在对方的灵魂中看到了一些令自己目眩神迷的、或是自己早在相遇之前的多年就已经深深懂得的东西。你欣赏ta、尊重ta、想要长久地在生活中有这个人。这个灵魂的存在本身就能给你慰藉。The soul mate kind of love could spontaneously arise anyhow, as long as the two souls are fully exposed to each other. Out of blue, you fall into each other, and ecstasized by the innermost recesses of his soul, where there are something that you are keenly aware of and cherish since long ago.  You adore him, respect him, and wanna keep him around in your life. The fact that there is someone like him in the world melts your heart.

找到灵魂伴侣,你需要做的唯一一件事,就是让ta看见你,等ta看懂你。事实上,没有什么可以阻挡两个会彼此相爱的灵魂。如果你们相遇了、看见了,没有爱发生,那就意味着ta不是你以为的那个灵魂。The only thing that you need to do to find your soul mate, is to let him see you, and wait until he reads you right. In fact, nothing can stop the love of two soul mates. If you met and know each other well yet nothing happened, then he is probably not your soul mate.

不过,这个世界上有无数种情感的形式,它们都会给人带来不同类型的满足感。灵魂伴侣只是其中一种,它不是你能够选择的唯一一种。有时它甚至不是最适合日常生活的一种。Nevertheless, there are different kinds of love relationships in this world, all could bring certain levels of satisfaction.The soul mate relationship, is only one of them, so definitely not your only choice. Sometimes, it is not even a type of relationship that is for everyday life.

遇见该遇见的人,做你想做的事,让要发生的发生,时间会自然地把值得的人给你留下。Encounter whomever you are destined to, do whatever you are called to, and rejoice in all circumstances. Remember, the one who deserves you will eventually be highlighted and presented to you, by time (To me, by God :p).

这算是这个双十一,我们给单身KY小伙伴的一句赠言吧~ 周末愉快啦,大家:)
             To all the ladies and gentlemen in waiting, happy Chinese Singles Day!

I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that you not stir up or awaken love until it pleases. (SONG OF SOLOMON 8:4)

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.