现代文明的本质并非政治制度,而是自由市场经济与现代科学技术的结合。-- 李录
个人资料
正文

亿万富翁,巴菲特最佳搭档查理?芒格的人生经验

(2018-04-28 18:23:17) 下一个

我们都知道他是巴菲特的50多年的搭档。终身修身如圣人一般。

关键的,投坛淘粪奋工们,他的一套观念帮他赚了很多钱啊哈哈

这是我提炼的,看查理。芒格视频的笔记:

A.  All my life I love the ideas of Confucius: filial piety(孝心); Importance of knowledge acquision(他视为道德责任); The value of knowledge transfer from one generation to the next

B.  Core ideas that worked well for me:
  1. Safest way of getting what you want is to deserve what you want
  2. There is no love that is so right as admiration based love
  3. Becoming hooked to lifetime learning
  4. Creating a mental latticework:multidisciplinary approach to learning: Learning all the big ideas in all the big disciplines and make them a standard part of your mental routines
  5. Understanding the power of inversion: Instead of trying hard to think what will make us successful, think what will really fail, that is inversion.
  6. Stating the arguments against our own position: Can we make an argument against our position? If yes, we are on our way to owning an opinion 
  7. Identifying our self-serving bias: Mozart (莫扎特)was a genius, but he was also quite miserable. Why? He overspent his income. We shouldn't try.
  8. Don't work under someone you don't admire or don't want to emulate.
  9. Objectivity: To maintain objectivity, we should get into checklist routines. It avoids a lot of errors.  Objectivity maintenance routines are totally required in life if you're going to be a correct thinker
  10. 知其所以然:The game of life, in many respects, is getting a lot of practice into the hands of the people that have the most aptitude(才能) to learn and the most tendency to be learning machines.  You want to get the power into the right people.  Being able to rattle off (脱口而出)the ideas of others is not sufficient, we need to internalize knowledge for ourselves so we can synthesize our own ideas.
  11. Deliberate Practice: Geoff Colvin(作家;财富杂志编辑) says Deliberate Practice is designed to improve performance, works through repetition, relies on constant feedback for improvement, it's hard and thus mentally demanding, requires a good understanding of goals to ladder steps to get there.
  12. Partnering Well: Requires: deserving it + good selection + sheer luck
  13. Being opportunistic(随机应变)means being ready: Being prudent to him equals earning the ability to be opportunistic
  14. Anticipating Trouble: Who wants to go through life anticipating trouble? Well, I did, and I've had a favored life. It didn't make me unhappy to anticipate trouble all the time and be ready to perform adequately if trouble came. It didn't hurt me at all. In fact, it helped me.
  15. Creating a seamless web of trust: When a handshake is as good as a contract, we know we are on solid ground to build upon(think Mayo Clinic) 

欲了解详情:http://www.conversationagent.com/2016/05/charlie-munger-the-safest-way-to-get-what-you-want-is-to-try-and-deserve-it.html

另外,有一个他的相片上有这样一段话:

Preparation.  Discipline.  Patience.  Decisiveness.

The only way to win is to work, work, work, work, and hope to have a few insights!

与您分享!

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.