What a play!

来源: Xiaokanshijie 2024-01-29 20:59:21 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2281 bytes)
回答: 〖棒辣妹 = 玩美主義 (再發行版)〗肯老的2024-01-27 15:24:45
Exciting music! I once used this album to celebrate Jeremy Lin's Linsanity Play in New York Knicks 7-game winning streak! 曲1:Lin 的心声(过去进行时)“It's My Time” A song by a Slumdog, seeking his destination. 曲2:Jai Ho,Hindi 语,意思是May There be a Victory. (for the 2008 film Slumdog Millionaire) 曲3:Elysium。 意为:Someone chosen by God. 曲4:Pump It。 Did you ever play a ball and know sometime it needs to pump it? 曲5:Beatroot。红菜头,虽是菜鸟,但勇夺加州冠军,Dominating Ive League。 曲6:Last Time。 Reminding us his hard time on the bench last year, really bittersweet. 曲7:Summer。 Thanks 老维尔瓦蒂几百年前就预测到去年NBA夏天停摆。但During Summer Storm,Lin Kept On Practice。 曲8:Winter。 维尔瓦蒂也料到小林冬天要被Rocket Cut。Darkest Time。 曲9:激情。 Jeremy 为神打球的激情不减。 曲10:West with the Night. Based on a famous Book of the same title. Quote: "There are all kinds of silences and each of them means a different thing. There is the silence that comes with morning in a forest, and this is different from the silence of a sleeping city. There is silence after a rainstorm, and before a rainstorm, and these are not the same. There is the silence of emptiness, the silence of fear, the silence of doubt. There is a certain silence that can emanate from a lifeless object as from a chair lately used, or from a piano with old dust upon its keys, or from anything that has answered to the need of a man, for pleasure or for work. This kind of silence can speak. Its voice may be melancholy, but it is not always so; for the chair may have been left by a laughing child or the last notes of the piano may have been raucous and gay. Whatever the mood or the circumstance, the essence of its quality may linger in the silence that follows. It is a soundless echo." 曲11:A Road to Samarkand. Samarkand is city in 中亚,过去是丝绸之路,将来会是福音之路,Lin 说过NBA挂鞋后,也许就会去传福音为神作见证。 曲12:Victory 10。 胜利来临,10,更多的胜利,完美的胜利。 曲13:Echo of 曲1:现在进行时 It's My Time! Go! Linsanity!

所有跟帖: 

Bond's Play lives on as well as Lin's Play ~~ -肯老的- 给 肯老的 发送悄悄话 肯老的 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/30/2024 postreply 05:01:43

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”