【平安《Dear Friend》】@中国之星第10期 ~~如果说我们依然相恋~~超清版

来源: jiehk 2016-01-24 01:43:59 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1764 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ jiehk ] 在 2016-01-25 00:37:37 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

美国音乐人 Mindi Abair 对平安《Dear Friend》的评价

Oh my gosh! Wow, I mean, right? 
Let me just say, I am such a fan of yours! I will pay money, a lot of money, to go see any concert you're playing. You are world class, and I just have to say your talent is so immense. Your voice is limitless. There are so few people on this planet, China, America, anywhere, anywhere on this planet, that can sing like you can. And that is incredible! 
I mean, it's taking people to the end of the earth, and the making them huge huge huge stars. 
I tour with Aerosmith, and when Steven Tyler did something very bad one night, and he said, "I may not do everything right, but I can sing really good." 
And you've got that kind of talent! You've got limitless power with your voice. And what's cool is, it doesn't end there, you have the whole package.
You stand there and sing, and I believe every word, and I feel your pain and I feel your joy, and I feel this this power that you possessed to bring us on this journey that you control.
And that's what a star is to me. So thank you for giving us what you gave us tonight, that's sheer talent. 
You're a star.

所有跟帖: 

Friend,我对你的想念,此刻特别强烈,我们如此遥远..... -yjz2008- 给 yjz2008 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/26/2016 postreply 02:34:12

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!