【Music】使我作你和平之子(Make me a channel of your peace)

来源: insight444 2015-12-02 05:12:51 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (10639 bytes)

 





这首歌是根据圣法兰西斯(又译为:亚西西的圣方济各)的祷告词改写成:

 

 

 

Make me a channel of your peace:
使我作祢和平之子
Where there is hatred, let me bring your love,
在憎恨之处播下祢的爱
Where there is injury, your pardon, Lord,
在伤痕之处播下祢宽恕
And where there's doubt true faith in you.
在怀疑之处播下祢信心
Make me a channel of your peace:
使我作祢和平之子 
Where there's despair in life, let me bring hope,
在绝望之处带去盼望
Where there is darkness, only light,
在幽暗之处带去光明
And where there's sadness, ever joy.
在忧愁之处带去欢乐
O Master, grant that I may never seek
哦,主啊,使我不为己求
So much to be consoled as to console;
少求被安慰,但求被安慰人
To be understood as to understand,
少求被理解,但求理解人
To be loved, as to love with all my soul!
少求被爱,但求全心付出爱人
 
Make me a channel of your peace:
使我作祢和平之子
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
在赦免时,我们便蒙赦免
In giving of ourselves that we receive,
在舍去时,我们便有所得
And in dying that we are born to eternal life.
在向己而死时,进入永生



更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

這首聖法蘭西斯的禱告是深獲喜歡的一首詩歌: 在憎恨之處播下你的愛; 在幽暗之處播下你光明;迎接死亡時我們便進入永生。 -吹散纷纭- 给 吹散纷纭 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/02/2015 postreply 13:54:45

贊美主 -Redcheetah- 给 Redcheetah 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/03/2015 postreply 12:09:56

和平仁爱 -法国薰衣草- 给 法国薰衣草 发送悄悄话 法国薰衣草 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/03/2015 postreply 15:10:24

童声合唱尤其好听! -夏日怡心- 给 夏日怡心 发送悄悄话 夏日怡心 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/03/2015 postreply 20:39:04

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”