【新世纪提琴】David Garrett - Garrett vs. Paganini (2013)

来源: Xiaokanshijie 2014-01-26 08:01:08 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (0 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Xiaokanshijie ] 在 2014-01-26 21:16:05 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

【音乐介绍】Inspired by his first movie-project ‘The Devil’s Violinist”, David releases his next album ‘David Garrett vs. Paganini” on 25th October 2013 in Germany/Austria and Switzerland.

In 2012, a life-long dream of David Garrett met: In the movie The Devil Geiger ( Director: Bernard Rose) he plays the main role. The film depicts the life of shrouded by numerous scandals and dark secrets master violinist at the height of his art. David Garrett has not only influenced the film project and significantly contributed to the screenplay, but also wrote the orchestral arrangements of Paganini pieces that can be heard in The devil violinist. The CD does not want David Garrett, however, be understood as a film music: "I have consciously decided against me, just to make a soundtrack. First and foremost I am a violinist, accordingly, it was important to me that my instrument and its playing techniques are at the forefront."

The actual concept behind Garrett vs . Paganini said the star violinist follows: " Paganini is at the center of the album, even in purely quantitative terms. Most of the pieces are to be heard by himself and they are the real heart of the CD to the other compositions and arrangements are grouped around. It is either composers who have influenced Paganini himself such as Tartini, Vivaldi and Bach, or to later artists such as Liszt and Chopin, which without art and pioneering work that Paganini has done especially with regard to the virtuosity of the solo instrument, would not be possible." In this sense, David Garrett knows his idol as a central source of inspiration for all musicians who have come after him. Even famous composers such as Robert Schumann and Johannes Brahms - the latter under the opus number 35 published his Variations on a Theme of Paganini, the most difficult piano works of the 19th Century include - refer explicitly to the charismatic violinist and composer.

With the release of the CD vs. Garrett. Paganini in the autumn of this year suggests the violinist another exciting chapter of his extraordinary career, which leaves the various composers and works in an exciting dialogue about the eras come together - with Niccolò Paganini as a "central star".

The album also appears as a deluxe edition with a bonus CD that parts of the film music ( Score) contains.

(笑看世界制贴 01/25/2014)

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

沙发欣赏古典跨界小提琴奇才David Garrett精彩演绎,笑笑酷帖! -片片红叶- 给 片片红叶 发送悄悄话 片片红叶 的博客首页 (327 bytes) () 01/26/2014 postreply 17:30:02

沙发欣赏古典跨界小提琴奇才David Garrett精彩演绎,笑笑酷帖! -片片红叶- 给 片片红叶 发送悄悄话 片片红叶 的博客首页 (321 bytes) () 01/26/2014 postreply 17:33:15

David Garrett又出新专辑了,旋转的提琴手先是Garrett后面都是Paganini。 -Xiaokanshijie- 给 Xiaokanshijie 发送悄悄话 Xiaokanshijie 的博客首页 (180 bytes) () 01/26/2014 postreply 21:15:42

好帖!更喜欢后面一些稍微柔和的配器效果! -云翔- 给 云翔 发送悄悄话 (42 bytes) () 01/26/2014 postreply 21:59:16

配器干扰太多,让古典音乐走样了, 当然听众覆盖面会大很多,唱片好卖很多 -音乐咖啡- 给 音乐咖啡 发送悄悄话 音乐咖啡 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/27/2014 postreply 02:03:48

从琴技看,他的确是提琴天才,这或许是他追求的风格. -云翔- 给 云翔 发送悄悄话 (124 bytes) () 01/27/2014 postreply 07:06:50

从琴技看,他的确是提琴天才,这或许是他追求的风格. -云翔- 给 云翔 发送悄悄话 (212 bytes) () 01/27/2014 postreply 07:08:00

听了摇滚古典后才知道纯古典音乐的美, 摇滚古典画面感差很多, 谢谢 -法国薰衣草- 给 法国薰衣草 发送悄悄话 法国薰衣草 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/30/2014 postreply 02:55:23

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”